Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Listening to our coordinators

Marty is the worst. I have no idea how he is still employed. Retaining him as OC is legitimately one of the worst decisions the franchise has made in it's existence and probably the literal worst that Harbaugh has made, as it's absolutely going to cost him his job.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    MM is on borrowed time.

Greg Roman will be the OC for this team by the end of the season.
    I'd be willing to bet that doesn't happen. Bisciotti is going to fire Harbaugh before he fires another OC IMO. He's not going to turn his franchise into a laughingstock like the Browns, firing another OC a year after his last fired OC. Harbaugh sinks or swims with MM this year, if he sinks, well, most of us saw it coming.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Marty is the worst. I have no idea how he is still employed. Retaining him as OC is legitimately one of the worst decisions the franchise has made in it's existence and probably the literal worst that Harbaugh has made, as it's absolutely going to cost him his job.

I'd be willing to bet that doesn't happen. Bisciotti is going to fire Harbaugh before he fires another OC IMO. He's not going to turn his franchise into a laughingstock like the Browns, firing another OC a year after his last fired OC. Harbaugh sinks or swims with MM this year, if he sinks, well, most of us saw it coming.
    Joe wanted him back too lol

Blog Entries

Marty is doing what Harbs wants him to do. It worked in the first two games but they met stiffer defenses after that. Harb wants to play physical running style and control the clock and win a low scoring tight game. He is very risk adverse so if they get a lead, they do not look to pour it on, moreso to control the clock and survive.
    Hand the reigns to Roman and let the empire begin.

Pees said the London issue was on the players but that Pitt was running a blocking scheme they had never seen before. Sounds like he tried to adjust mid game but was ineffective. Interesting that he says 'believe me, it's fixed' when they couldn't do it at the half.

Now I see they've announced that they think the Raiders will have the same offense approach with EJ, so bacially telegraphing that they are not practicing or expecting any wrinkles. Maybe it's a bluff but it's not a good communication IMO, opens the door for Del Rio to add some funny stuff and trip them up.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    Went to Ravens.com and listened to Pees and Mornhenweg.

You will be happy to know that Dean Pees is as disappointed himself as we are disappointed in him. It is also good to know that Coach Pees has no answer as to why we haven't had a strong pass rush the last two games. It's reassuring to know that by coaching and playing better that our pass rush will be fixed.

Now I'm worried that our Man Marty is about to self destruct. He looks like his head is about blow up any second. What we learned from Marty is very interesting.. Confidence is the greatest thing to mankind. Confidence is a weapon. That his unit's confidence is at an all time high. (Taking this to a logical conclusion we all should be confident that we are going to score lots of points this weekend.) By working hard and preparing hard good things are bound to happen. Sooooo this is what I don't understand Coach Mornhenweg......Despite working and preparing hard, Despite having confidence at all time high, why do things have to be fixed? Why are we unable to score? Why don't we throw slants or rubs, why don't we run bubble screens to isolate our speedy receivers, why is Flacco regressing....

I never really listened to this guy speak before and I wish I hadn't just now. It's a slap in the face to all offensive coordinators in the league for Marty to call himself an offensive coordinator. It's a shame that this guy is still coordinating in 2017 and shame on Harbaugh for allowing it to continue.
    both our coordinators suck because Harbs is afraid someone will outshine him. Barbs, the coordinators need to go... ozzie as well imo

Dean and Marty
    http://www.costumesofnashua.com/CNWe...stinDumbJC.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    So this will be the 7th OC in 6yrs? Why even fire him, what is Greg Roman going to do different from that point on? if they do this this just showed how badly they fucked up and at that point Harbaugh needs to go because this lies squarely on him.
    Harbaugh backed himself into a corner with this one.

If he sticks with MM through the season and the offense doesn’t get significantly better, it could cost Harbaugh his job.

If he fires MM and the offense sees improvement, then clearly Harbaugh doesn’t know how to build an effective coaching staff and it could cost him his job.

The only thing I could see that may work out is if they take play calling duties from MM and give them to Roman, but retain MM as the “OC”.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Harbaugh backed himself into a corner with this one.

If he sticks with MM through the season and the offense doesn’t get significantly better, it could cost Harbaugh his job.

If he fires MM and the offense sees improvement, then clearly Harbaugh doesn’t know how to build an effective coaching staff and it could cost him his job.

The only thing I could see that may work out is if they take play calling duties from MM and give them to Roman, but retain MM as the “OC”.

he made that bed, he's going to lay in that b@Tch

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mindless lemming View Post

LOL, which one is Dumber? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    he made that bed, he's going to lay in that b@Tch
    I'd like to think (and am hoping) that this was discussed with Harbaugh by Bisciotti in the off season when the decisions to roll with both MM and Pees were made.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

He clearly doesnt know how to build a coaching staff.

Blog Entries

MM is on borrowed time.

Greg Roman will be the OC for this team by the end of the season.
    None of them will be back for 2018, including Roman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I'd like to think (and am hoping) that this was discussed with Harbaugh by Bisciotti in the off season when the decisions to roll with both MM and Pees were made.
    Harbaugh got some explaining to do...Fan you can't tell me when Bisciotti looked into those stands on Sunday and saw an empty stadium in third quarter against the Steelers that he wasn't pissed.