Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

When the schedule came out this was one of those games that I circled. It seemed like a very good matchup with the Raiders dynamic passing offense against the Ravens pass rush and great secondary play. Now it's here and the Raiders are starting EJ Manual while the Ravens are just tough to watch. I never miss Ravens games but I can honestly say that this one is starting to feel like a chore. The Packers at Cowboys are on at the same time. I can see me doing a lot of channel flipping to that game on Sunday.

Anyone excited for the Ravens at Raiders this week? Can anyone make a case for wanting to watch this one?

Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    When the schedule came out this was one of those games that I circled. It seemed like a very good matchup with the Raiders dynamic passing offense against the Ravens pass rush and great secondary play. Now it's here and the Raiders are starting EJ Manual while the Ravens are just tough to watch. I never miss Ravens games but I can honestly say that this one is starting to feel like a chore. The Packers at Cowboys are on at the same time. I can see me doing a lot of channel flipping to that game on Sunday. Anyone excited for the Ravens at Raiders this week?
    I am not excited to see Flacco vs Manuel

Blog Entries

Ravens and "excited" no longer belong in the same sentence for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Me neither man

Blog Entries

That's tough to take. We wait 9 months for the NFL season to start and then we're handed this. Very depressing

this one seems to have gone from "very good matchup" to "all-around clusterf--- " on both sides

Blog Entries

That's tough to take. We wait 9 months for the NFL season to start and then we're handed this. Very depressing
    I'm currently watching Giants vs Bucs on NFL Replay. This is good football compared to what we have.

Blog Entries

I'm currently watching Giants vs Bucs on NFL Replay. This is good football compared to what we have.
    I watched that game live. It was a lot of fun. They brought in Tiki Barber for the Giants since Ronde was there as a Buc. Very cool. The Giants are the best 0-4 I've ever seen. In the second half both QBs were throwing some real bombs while under pressure. That's the kind of game I really like to see no matter what the records are

I may have to turn in my Ravens fan card for a week I would rather watch Packers-Cowboys

Blog Entries

I'm not even watching Sunday.

Blog Entries

I watched that game live. It was a lot of fun. They brought in Tiki Barber for the Giants since Ronde was there as a Buc. Very cool. The Giants are the best 0-4 I've ever seen. In the second half both QBs were throwing some real bombs while under pressure. That's the kind of game I really like to see no matter what the records are
    The quarterback play is very good. From both sides. And I agree. I don't know how the Giants got to be 0-4. I want to see Bucs vs Pats next week.

Blog Entries

Not excited in the least to be honest. I'm going to the Ren Fest on Sunday and am indifferent to whether I get home in time to watch the game or not. The Ravens are just flat out not fun for me to watch at this point. They obviously aren't good, yet they aren't bad enough to want to tune in to see what comical stuff is going to happen this week. And this is a game I think they have a good chance to win! But I just have no interest in actually watching them play at this point.