Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Checking in from Barbados.

I'm at a sandals and made an arrangement with them to show the game because they get the espn package st he main bar before I came. Now I'm going to look like a dick when I don't show up to watch it. I'm so down on the team I couldn't care to waste valuable time in the sun.

Team is becoming a disaster. It's more than just a down period. It's become a culture shift and that's scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So true. So sad. The average colonoscopy is becoming a more pleasant way to spend an afternoon than a Ravens game.

Have fun GWNR, take a lot of photos!

After what I experienced last Sunday (in a Steelers game, of all things) I am not sure when/if I will get pumped for a Ravens' game this year. I will watch (since I guess I am a glutton for punishment) but I believe that I will not be as emotionally engaged as I was before. The overall performance of the team as a whole (as well as the non-football stench that has invaded my sport) has drained the passion from me.

Maybe I need a Purple Pill. Four hours is just about right.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eddiegeer2001 View Post
    My brother was telling me the other day how he used to couldn't wait for Sunday to watch them play and now he just doesn't care that much anymore. I can't believe it's gotten this way.
    That's where I am too. I have a room completely filled with Ravens gear and a huge TV, surround sound, you name it. It'll be dark on Sunday, I have plans. If I am home in time I'll catch the ending.

I do think there's a 50/50 chance that the Ravens win this one and maybe 2 or 3 of the next 4. That would put them in a decent spot. Unfortunately all of the injured guys are on IR so it's not like there will be help later in the year. At least with some teams their injured players are not on IR.

Watched Panthers / Pats last night, great game.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I never saw this coming after 2012....

Then after 2014 I thought maybe that 2013 was just a down unlucky year.... but then this happens...

Not Ravens game is actually exciting to watch at this point. Infact, they're games are very dull and and uneventful...especially on offense.

I will watch as I almost always do. But like others have noted, it's almost painful to watch this product at the moment.

I damn sure won't be buying any tickets to watch the offensive dumpster fire in person. At least I have DVR at home and can fast forward our offensive "drives"

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    I will watch as I almost always do. But like others have noted, it's almost painful to watch this product at the moment.

I damn sure won't be buying any tickets to watch the offensive dumpster fire in person. At least I have DVR at home and can fast forward our offensive "drives"
    Uh...that won't take long

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's tough to take. We wait 9 months for the NFL season to start and then we're handed this. Very depressing
    And it's only week 5

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Leg day? Lol
    Every day is leg day

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Every day is leg day

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    That's some next level stuff there. At my age, I can only get one good leg day in per week, or else risk injury.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Not Ravens game is actually exciting to watch at this point. Infact, they're games are very dull and and uneventful...especially on offense.
    At what point has watching the Ravens play been considered exciting to watch over the past few years?
    Even when winning this team has been painful and borderline agonizing to watch play for years.
    The continued way they play coupled with the other stuff going on in recent weeks just makes it that much more difficult. If they were a good team that appeared to be run well it wouldn't be as bad. They use to be considered run well but you can't even really say that now.
    I'll watch because like someone else said....I'm a glutton for punishment and I want to be able to support the home team. The colonoscopy comparison someone else used earlier is pretty much spot on though.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    At what point has watching the Ravens play been considered exciting to watch over the past few years?
    Even when winning this team has been painful and borderline agonizing to watch play for years.
    The continued way they play coupled with the other stuff going on in recent weeks just makes it that much more difficult. If they were a good team that appeared to be run well it wouldn't be as bad. They use to be considered run well but you can't even really say that now.
    I'll watch because like someone else said....I'm a glutton for punishment and I want to be able to support the home team. The colonoscopy comparison someone else used earlier is pretty much spot on though.
    2014 when they had Kubiak was exciting and with very few exceptions, they’ve been a bore. 2015 prior to the Flacco injury was exciting when they got into some shootouts was exciting...the back and north Bengals game, the Steelers game vs Vick, the Arizona game, the Raiders game, etc.