Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Is Yanda just too much to over come?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    shit try the entire line even Stanley been sucking lately he probably has to help out hurts because that fool is on sleds.
    Intentional or not, "hurts" was funny.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Is Yanda just too much to over come?

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Intentional or not, "hurts" was funny.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    lol i had to re-read it. that was funny that's his name from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    Possibly, but whoever lost that battle is still going to be the top reserve interior lineman, not just Center. And I think Jensen was always most likely to win that job, given that we got a good view of Urschel at Center already and it wasn't pretty.

Still doesn't change anything regarding the Tackle positions. In terms of who was better? Well, when Urschel retired, Lewis wasn't hurt yet, and Yanda was coming back.
    Urschel wasn't going to win the C job. Being pragmatic here:

Urschel wanted to finish his education, but loved football. So what would tip him to retire and not play the game?

Some people said CTE study pushed him out. If so, why did he wait until the first day of camp? Only thing that makes sense to me is this:

He saw the first depth chart the night before fall camp opened and saw he was on the 2's for Center. Jensen had beat him out from OTA's. So relegated to a bench position to start the season and with classes he needed starting in the fall. He chose to retire. Sit on the bench or finish your Masters.

Round about way of saying Urschel wasn't going to be a starter from the get-go. Although I can bet our line configuration right now would look a little different had he not left. Might of even saw Jensen at G and Urschel at C. I think that combo may have been better that Jensen / Skura or Jensen/ Loomy.
    Got to keep the loonies on the path

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    The offensive line was built on a prayer that previously BAD players and backups to those bad players would ball out of their minds, and Stanley would be JO and Jensen would morph into Birk along with Yanda continuing to be the Best.

thats what the front office expected.

Instead, Stanley has been Ok-Good (somehere in between), Yanda is hurt, Jensen has been a surprise.

3/5 are worse than JAGs at this point, Including both guards and right tackle. What are you going to do with that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    The offensive line was built on a prayer that previously BAD players and backups to those bad players would ball out of their minds, and Stanley would be JO and Jensen would morph into Birk along with Yanda continuing to be the Best.

thats what the front office expected.

Instead, Stanley has been Ok-Good (somehere in between), Yanda is hurt, Jensen has been a surprise.

3/5 are worse than JAGs at this point, Including both guards and right tackle. What are you going to do with that?
    The Ravens tricked themselves into thinking the Oline would be like :

but in reality it was :

House of Horrors... Bc