Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Eye opening flacco stats

Here’s where he ranks among the 31 quarterbacks who have thrown 900 pass since the start of the 2013 season:

Tied with Brian Hoyer for lowest TD rate;
    Tied for 2nd for most INTs, behind only Eli Manning;
    2nd worst passer rating and adjusted net yards per attempt rank (Blake Bortles);
    3rd worst in yards per attempt (Bortles and Derek Carr)

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/02/joe-flacco-is-closer-to-the-bench-definitely-not-elite

Blog Entries

Re: Eye opening flacco stats

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Here’s where he ranks among the 31 quarterbacks who have thrown 900 pass since the start of the 2013 season:

Tied with Brian Hoyer for lowest TD rate;
    Tied for 2nd for most INTs, behind only Eli Manning;
    2nd worst passer rating and adjusted net yards per attempt rank (Blake Bortles);
    3rd worst in yards per attempt (Bortles and Derek Carr)
    wow, I mean what more can be said at this point about Joe flacco?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    wow, I mean what more can be said at this point about Joe flacco?
    He’s done. I’m sure the fo and coaches are partly to blame, but flacco just looks horrible and the stats and record back that up.

The extension was a terrible idea. Hindsight is always 20/20 of course but I didn’t like it when it happened.

Someone will come up with a rationalization for these stats. But that someone is not me. In this case the "stats test" and the "eye test" are in complete synch. Yes, the O line is bad and the WRs are bad and the RBs are bad. And the QB is bad.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

It’s the offensive line obviously.... no wait it’s the coordinators.... my bad its the receivers they can’t catch..... wait I got it this time, it’s Harbaugh and Ozzie....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWO stand up

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    And to pile on, the Ravens defense made Bortles look like Tom Brady in London.

If Flacco doesn't play well in Oakland, you have to bench him just to send a wake up call.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensBoy52 View Post
    It’s the offensive line obviously.... no wait it’s the coordinators.... my bad its the receivers they can’t catch..... wait I got it this time, it’s Harbaugh and Ozzie....

All of the above including flacco.

the whole team sucks Including flacco. It does take a special team to take a superbowl MVP and give them DCS though

Blog Entries

The entire offense is terrible just like we said it would be. So he plays good and this is what a mid 20s offense? The entire thing was set up to fail. But hey we got Wormley and Williams etc. The best running back can't carry more then 20 times in a row with out coughing it up. On every play someone fucks something up. Be it Joe missing a throw. Wallace dropping a pass. Hurst getting treated like a blocking sled. Maclin kicking a ball up that gets picked. And a lot of times before any of that there's a terrible play call that everyone knows is coming. Add that to a supposed all world going to be number 1 in the NFL defense that allows the opponents opening drive to go 10 minutes by doing nothing more then running the football straight down their face. And you have the 2017 Baltimore Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post

the whole team sucks Including flacco. It does take a special team to take a superbowl MVP and give them DCS though
    I knew people would use those excuses so I threw them out there and looks like I was right.

Flacco doesn’t have DCS or any other made up syndrome. He sucks. He is performing on the same level as BRIAN HOYER!!!!! THE MAN WHO WAS BENCHED FOR FREAKING RYAN MALLETTTTTTTT!!!!!

I still cant figure out why they are not rolling JOE out..... give him at least 1 or more 2 seconds. Hell go back to the Sugar huddle where he did well.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post

Everyone knew this team was going to be this bad tho. Add in another new system where none of the players got to play with the qb and what do people really expect. Seems everyone has forgot that unless MM is running Trestmans system it's new to everyone. Maybe the system is completely shit and that's why Mallet looked so horrible in preseason