Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: *MNF* Redskins @ Chiefs

Of course it's just talk radio, but amusing to listen to people (including radio hosts) bemoan the critical drops of Doctson and Pryor.

Blog Entries

man if we lost games in this fashion I would not have a single problem that was a good ass game, defenses flying and QBs making plays and play makers making plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    man if we lost games in this fashion I would not have a single problem that was a good ass game, defenses flying and QBs making plays and play makers making plays.
    so many open players... everywhere in the NFL except in baltimore it seems lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Go back and watch those gifs. There were plenty of plays where guys were wide open, that's why they were so frustrated and slamming helmets

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I wasent sure but it almost looked like both teams ran plays that set up other plays later on in the game. That couldn't be could it? It was almost as if you didn't know it was just a run coming on EVERY FUCKING FIRST DOWN. (By the way that's our boy Johnny not Marty)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    lol it just further shows how inept this coaching staff and front office is inept, the game has passed them by big time. By the time the ravens catch up to the game it will have evolved by then and we will be behind again unless we get guys in the FO and the coaching staff to get us up to speed. I don't see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Go back and watch those gifs. There were plenty of plays where guys were wide open, that's why they were so frustrated and slamming helmets
    Thank you.

8. Re: *MNF* Redskins @ Chiefs

Missed the convo, can you point me to those GIFs? Thx. I heard Wallace and Perriman were open on a few plays.

Blog Entries

lol yikes