Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Week 5 @ Oakland

On to the next.

When the 2017 schedule was released, I was more concerned about the Oakland game than the Steelers. Having to play the Raiders after a typical battle w/ the Steelers doesn't align you for success. Now that we were embarrassed at home, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this game up as a loss.

Even if Carr doesn't play, we'll find a way to make EJ Manuel look like an all-pro. Which shouldn't be hard considering EJ looked pretty good until that game sealing INT he threw.

Either way, I think we lose 3 straight and to make matters worse, it'll be 3 straight AFC games.

I hope I'm wrong.

Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    On to the next.

When the 2017 schedule was released, I was more concerned about the Oakland game than the Steelers. Having to play the Raiders after a typical battle w/ the Steelers doesn't align you for success. Now that we were embarrassed at home, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this game up as a loss.

Even if Carr doesn't play, we'll find a way to make EJ Manuel look like an all-pro. Which shouldn't be hard considering EJ looked pretty good until that game sealing INT he threw.

Either way, I think we lose 3 straight and to make matters worse, it'll be 3 straight AFC games.

I hope I'm wrong.
    A lot of 3 and 10's followed by a lot of hits on flacco followed by a lot of angry people.

defense will look good for the fist qtr than slowly fall apart.

At least I get to watch my man Lynch

Blog Entries

Luckily I'll be in Mexico flying in Sunday morning(getting married there Thursday) the resort has a sports bar type deal. Was going to watch it but fuck it. I'll enjoy the beach. Should be at the airport and in the air for the bear game was going to watch it on kodi on the flight home nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Luckily I'll be in Mexico flying in Sunday morning(getting married there Thursday) the resort has a sports bar type deal. Was going to watch it but fuck it. I'll enjoy the beach. Should be at the airport and in the air for the bear game was going to watch it on kodi on the flight home nah

Congrats on marriage! Marriage is wonderful, and just keeps getting better. I'm on my third . . .
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

Luckily I'll be in Mexico flying in Sunday morning(getting married there Thursday) the resort has a sports bar type deal. Was going to watch it but fuck it. I'll enjoy the beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Congrats on marriage! Marriage is wonderful, and just keeps getting better. I'm on my third . . .
    LOL hrf! Goode, I'm still on my first and don't even remember how many years (decades?) it is.
    I wish you and your bride as long and wonderful a marriage as we've had. God bless (or is that politically incorrect these days?)... Bc

Another Raven loss. That's all I got

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL hrf! Goode, I'm still on my first and don't even remember how many years (decades?) it is.
    I wish you and your bride as long and wonderful a marriage as we've had. God bless (or is that politically incorrect these days?)... Bc
    Thanks Bc

congrats!! hope you're not in a mixed marriage (Ravens-Steelers) like me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    congrats!! hope you're not in a mixed marriage (Ravens-Steelers) like me

Nope both Ravens. Our daughters middle name is actually Raven

Nope both Ravens. Our daughters middle name is actually Raven

love it!! hope you have an amazing wedding!

Congrats man!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Congrats man!

Thanks!