Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco World Order

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol it's done sword flacco is done we just going through the motions now. I love Joe and lord knows you know I thought the same way like you did, I thought Joe was going to turn into this cerebral QB, I thought Trestman would have been that coach to get him to that point..the funny thing is Joe's numbers were better under Trestman this point in the season last year.
    That's because it wasn't Trestman's fault. He was not allowed to bring in his own staff, forced to run someone else's system and scheme, and knew that Flacco couldn't be standing back there longer than 3 seconds at the most. He was a scapegoat. Marty came in, they started trying to go deep and Flacco started getting crushed. They started trying to run the ball and Zuttah was tripping up the derned QB. Trestman could have done some good here.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That's because it wasn't Trestman's fault. He was not allowed to bring in his own staff, forced to run someone else's system and scheme, and knew that Flacco couldn't be standing back there longer than 3 seconds at the most. He was a scapegoat. Marty came in, they started trying to go deep and Flacco started getting crushed. They started trying to run the ball and Zuttah was tripping up the derned QB. Trestman could have done some good here.
    you right it was never trestman's fault we seeing that now marty is worse than trestman schematically.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Your kidding with this.
    Joe "inclined" up until he peaked, either during his magical SB run of 2012 or his one year with Kubiak in 2014, depending on how you determine his peak, since then he's clearly declined.
    Couldn't agree more. Joe peaked in the 2012 playoffs and the 2014 season+playoffs. I think he has more left in the tank than we have seen in the last 4 games, but how much is hard to say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    We're not going anywhere. We're standing by our QB. Awaiting the new regime that will take him to rejuvenated heights.
    I've got a really really sick feeling they will win just enough to keep Harbaugh. Let's look at the next 4 games. The defense alone SHOULD beat OAK. I think they will EJ isn't good the defense I'm sure has a chip on its shoulder then it's on to the Bears at home they will win Mitch isn't a good qb and he won't win on the road in what his 13th start of college and Pros combined. The Vikings are half what they were two weeks ago once again they have a good defense but Bradford will probably still be out and no Cook equals no offense. Then they get Cutler on a short week on the road. At worst they should come out of the stretch 3-1. They are catching everyone at the right time to inflate their win total. So now you are 5-3. Now let's look who else you got. Tennessee with maybe out Marriota or a very limited Marriota (who have been a big disappointment so far tbh. They were the trendy sleeper much like the Jags last year) you got the bye week then the bludgeoning from gb. Texans Monday night should be a loss (poor joe if clowney and watt are healthy I'd start Mallet and let him take the beating). Loss to Pit. Should beat Cleveland, who knows what the colts will be. If they are 1-5 by the time luck comes back to you either bother playing him much? Close it out with the bengals at home. They will be on the road with zero to play for. I could easily see us getting to 8-8 and then them using the injury card and Harbs gets another year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    How do you take that bump?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I've got a really really sick feeling they will win just enough to keep Harbaugh. Let's look at the next 4 games. The defense alone SHOULD beat OAK. I think they will EJ isn't good the defense I'm sure has a chip on its shoulder then it's on to the Bears at home they will win Mitch isn't a good qb and he won't win on the road in what his 13th start of college and Pros combined. The Vikings are half what they were two weeks ago once again they have a good defense but Bradford will probably still be out and no Cook equals no offense. Then they get Cutler on a short week on the road. At worst they should come out of the stretch 3-1. They are catching everyone at the right time to inflate their win total. So now you are 5-3. Now let's look who else you got. Tennessee with maybe out Marriota or a very limited Marriota (who have been a big disappointment so far tbh. They were the trendy sleeper much like the Jags last year) you got the bye week then the bludgeoning from gb. Texans Monday night should be a loss (poor joe if clowney and watt are healthy I'd start Mallet and let him take the beating). Loss to Pit. Should beat Cleveland, who knows what the colts will be. If they are 1-5 by the time luck comes back to you either bother playing him much? Close it out with the bengals at home. They will be on the road with zero to play for. I could easily see us getting to 8-8 and then them using the injury card and Harbs gets another year

I mean he already signed through 2019 so we stuck with him next year, they are going to play up the injuries too that's why I'm just like eff it at this point.

I could easily see us getting to 8-8 and then them using the injury card and Harbs gets another year
    Flacco has through 2018 to show he still has something left in the tank. I don't think Bisciotti is getting rid of Harbaugh in that timeframe, barring some kind of epic collapse. So I don't think we will get to see Joe being coached by Sean Payton or any other high power offensive guru.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Sonjay Dutt

How do you take that bump?

consensus from the wrestling community is you just eat it.

The normal footstomps like Balor does, he never really lands fully on you, hence the reason he falls backwards on his ass.

From what I've read, Taking a footstomp like this literally feels like they land on you full force, because they do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    Flacco has through 2018 to show he still has something left in the tank. I don't think Bisciotti is getting rid of Harbaugh in that timeframe, barring some kind of epic collapse. So I don't think we will get to see Joe being coached by Sean Payton or any other high power offensive guru.
    I think 6-10 gets Harbs out of here

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    Agree. Given Steve Biscotti's past statements and his obvious respect for Harbaugh, I think we still see the Harbs-Flacco combination next year -- UNLESS the team goes through a 2007-like collapse (meaning 5 or fewer wins) and Harbaugh completely loses the locker room. Otherwise your fresh start probably waits until 2019 with a new coach and new QB combination.