Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco World Order

Thank you Dade, for bringing to further light, that, which should have been most obvious. Joseph Vincent Flacco is nothing more.........................than a victim here. The victim shaming that has taken place here this season, leaves the Land of Verdite appalled.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Yes this year and probably next. Hes two years younger then Brees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you forgetting his back?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    The Nation will dominate the FWO and they know it LOL
    We thought you went and made movies part timer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Are you forgetting his back?
    It was a fractured tip of the vertebra not disc soft tissue wasent it? If he's still golfing that back is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    We thought you went and made movies part timer

LOL ok I will give you that one for now, this ain’t over lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    LOL ok I will give you that one for now, this ain’t over lol
    hope all is well

Blog Entries

I've said it before and I will say it again. Fans don't realize how fortunate we are that Flacco was even able to lead this team to one Super Bowl title with the consistent level of disarray offensively. From the coaches to talent.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I've said it before and I will say it again. Fans don't realize how fortunate we are that Flacco was even able to lead this team to one Super Bowl title with the consistent level of disarray offensively. From the coaches to talent.
    Offensive talent was good pre SB

9. Re: Flacco World Order

We were also fortunate to have Caldwell who made simple, obvious adjustments, like reshuffling the o-line, that made a huge difference. And added new wrinkles, like the back shoulder fade to Boldin, that none of our playoff opponents were prepared for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Offensive talent was good pre SB
    The offensive talent was okay, for a run first offense where the QB was just asked to make two or three big throws a game. Outside of Ray Rice there was nobody at the skilled positions that defenses feared. From a coaching perspective it was still a mess. Zorn gets fired off of Flacco's best season up to that point. John Matsko is inexplicably fired off of a very good 2009. Cam Cameron became a detriment after a couple of years. They had possession WRs running deeper down the field. They lacked quality backup plans for game strategy. There were little to no adjustments made in the second half of games.

The offensive talent was okay, for a run first offense where the QB was just asked to make two or three big throws a game. Outside of Ray Rice there was nobody at the skilled positions that defenses feared. From a coaching perspective it was still a mess. Zorn gets fired off of Flacco's best season up to that point. John Matsko is inexplicably fired off of a very good 2009. Cam Cameron became a detriment after a couple of years. They had possession WRs running deeper down the field. They lacked quality backup plans for game strategy. There were little to no adjustments made in the second half of games.
    I disagree to an extent. Obviously Rice was an elite RB and pass catcher, extremely hard to bring down and could make anyone miss. I think the collective group of that talent is what put fear in opposing teams

Rice- Had to worry where he was at all time if it wasn't a hand-off. If it was a hand-off, he can take it to the house at anytime
    Torrey- Speedster that could turn any corner and fly by everyone, just had to catch the ball
    Boldin- Catches anything in a 98foot radius around him
    Jacoby- if he is on the field, have to respect his speed and the guy can body catch like nobody's business

Take one of those away and our offense completely changes. Their skills fed off of each others weaknesses. This is why I have always we do not need a Julio Jones, Jeffery, etc (be fucking nice though) but rather a collective group that each have a specific strength

Blog Entries

We cant have all pro talent everywhere. There were very few weaknesses on that offense. And boldin played his heart out in the play offs... we dont win the SB without him simple.

The talent was definitely leaning towards the run game. But you can't argue with a HOF talent guard, all pro back, two pro bowl calibre guards, a good C, and adequate tackles. The WRs were solid but unspectacular.