Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco World Order

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I mean he already signed through 2019 so we stuck with him next year, they are going to play up the injuries too that's why I'm just like eff it at this point.
    I'll check out on the team if Harbs is back next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Re: Flacco World Order

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    I don't think the pain on the black guy's face is fake.
    Not when one of Sonjay's feet comes down right below the belt.

3. Re: Flacco World Order

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    Flacco has through 2018 to show he still has something left in the tank. I don't think Bisciotti is getting rid of Harbaugh in that timeframe, barring some kind of epic collapse. So I don't think we will get to see Joe being coached by Sean Payton or any other high power offensive guru.
    We'll see it.
    If Joe decides to continue his career elsewhere.
    He might just retire though, what with his body starting to break down, since these injuries are starting to accumulate.
    He's already made his money, and gotten his ring. What else is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    It sucks we were so right about how terrible this team/season was going to be. We all knew the #RomanEmpire wasent going to work. We knew this line was trash we knew the d was going to be highly overrated Pees was still going to Pees. The backs were average Woodhead would get hurt etc
    Beg to differ: at one point we had Yanda and Lewis pegged as Gs, center as either Urschell or Jensen.then got Howard (who may just settle in nicely) to replace Wagner, if we'd been able to field an OL of Stanley, Yanda, Lewis, Howard and Watson/Boyle, we could get away with Jensen at C and by week 8 probably have a serviceable OL/offense.

Some O Lines stay healthy all year long. I think what added to our woes was not having a bonified center. But you're only as good as the guys next to you. From my past posts everyone knows how I feel about acquiring an excellent center. Our guards and center are still learning. Every week they are being schooled. The defense will have to win games. Joe can't scramble ... Well maybe eggs! Exactly how does Joe rebound? Will Ozzie give due attention to the offense next year? If given the time just about any QB can perform reasonable well. I know Joe can. But wil Ozzie accommodate? Since the correct answer to that question must be answered no I concur... Joe is done.

Blog Entries

I'm willing to give Joe another year because... Well... we don't have much choice with the way the contract is structured. But id also spend a 3rd a rd pick on a QB and spend all resources and draft picks to build the offensive (mainly the OL). If Joe plays well with a revamped offensive and under a new regime then fine, we may have a capable back up. If Joe plays bad we draft a QB in the 1st rd and have him compete with the 2018 3rd rd pick.

Same can't be said for the coaching regime. They can go. I'd still keep Oz though as I don't believe all of this is his fault. I think he's supplied some good players and John has failed to get anything out of them.

My HC candidates would be Kubiak, Patrica, or Sean Payton (If the saints finish with a losing season).

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Beg to differ: at one point we had Yanda and Lewis pegged as Gs, center as either Urschell or Jensen.then got Howard (who may just settle in nicely) to replace Wagner, if we'd been able to field an OL of Stanley, Yanda, Lewis, Howard and Watson/Boyle, we could get away with Jensen at C and by week 8 probably have a serviceable OL/offense.
    I agree with this, but we have to understand that the Ravens simply cannot go through a season without major injuries. On paper, we were probably a decent team (even with the coaching), but injuries continue to derail this team. Every game players get hurt for all teams, but it seems that whenever someone is down for the Ravens after a play, they are done for the season.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

We are still here for you Joe. You came back quickly from a concussion. Maybe even too soon. You tried to stand in the pocket and go through your reads. You even tried to scramble a few times, although the East-West thing is not your strong-suit. You've played better games, but we are still here to support you.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

How come Joe cant even do a QB slide correctly? Looked like he was plowing the field for potatoes today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheBLTRaven View Post
    How come Joe cant even do a QB slide correctly? Looked like he was plowing the field for potatoes today.
    Knee brace got caught in the ground

Blog Entries

I honestly didn't think he played that bad of a game the first game back from his concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Flacco is far from done.
    I hope that you are right but have not seen anything yet this year to suggest otherwise. He simply missed too many open receivers especially in critical situations.