Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Who honestly thought this was a playoff team?

Xiao_ke for the kill.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I think if we had Alex Lewis playing left guard, Urschel at center, Yanda at rt guard Dixon coming out of the backfield
    I truly healthy Flacco maybe things would a little different

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Xiao_ke for the kill.
    Fatality!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I just DGAF now, I'm assuming the worst and almost hoping for a 3-13 season to purge out the coaching staff and front office.

I want to see a Ravens team built for today's NFL instead of trying to recreate the 2000 Ravens.
    me too I am done with this team until they ready to get serious bout winning football games this shit is bullshit and this is not fun to watch anymore I find myself arguing now with fellow fans when we should be enjoying a season instead of this bullshit. This team don't even look like a prepared NFL coached team.

i just dgaf now, i'm assuming the worst and almost hoping for a 3-13 season to purge out the coaching staff and front office.

I want to see a ravens team built for today's nfl instead of trying to recreate the 2000 ravens.
    #burnitdown!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    me too I am done with this team until they ready to get serious bout winning football games this shit is bullshit and this is not fun to watch anymore I find myself arguing now with fellow fans when we should be enjoying a season instead of this bullshit. This team don't even look like a prepared NFL coached team.

Im buying the new Madden, Firing Harbaugh Trading every player I can for picks including Flacco and starting over with a custom NCAA draft class with Barkley lol

I had this team as a playoff team. Although I couldn't guess, and I assume most couldn't have either, that we'd have 17 guys on IR going into week 4. As much as we want to blame individual coaches or players, this is a factor that should be acknowledged. It's not even a bunch of hamstring, groin, or back injuries aka training related. It's mostly broken bones and ligament tears.

The coaches do need to improve. At this point, Perriman needs to be benched in favor of....ugh, Campanaro or Moore or even Matthews. I have no clue what to do with Joe

I used to protest at being asked to something with my family during Ravens games. If something comes up on a Sunday, I'll just skip the game or record it on the DVR.

The Ravens looked like an expansion team the past two weeks. And no losing Brandon Williams and Urban shouldn't turn the defense into a complete dumpster fire.

Let's not forget the run defense was having issues the last month of 2016 season and that was with a healthy B-Will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Im buying the new Madden, Firing Harbaugh Trading every player I can for picks including Flacco and starting over with a custom NCAA draft class with Barkley lol
    lol that's all the control we got because we already all these mfers are back next year I see the story being built already.. "injuries" "17 players on IR"

Blog Entries

I used to protest at being asked to something with my family during Ravens games. If something comes up on a Sunday, I'll just skip the game or record it on the DVR.

The Ravens looked like an expansion team the past two weeks. And no losing Brandon Williams and Urban shouldn't turn the defense into a complete dumpster fire.

Let's not forget the run defense was having issues the last month of 2016 season and that was with a healthy B-Will.
    I mean Urban has never played full season ever so now all of sudden we lose him and that's big? we lose 2 guys on a deep defensive line when we got top draft picks on DL sitting on the bench? LOL Xiao i am done man I just can't no more with the fuckery.

Blog Entries

I just DGAF now, I'm assuming the worst and almost hoping for a 3-13 season to purge out the coaching staff and front office.

I want to see a Ravens team built for today's NFL instead of trying to recreate the 2000 Ravens.
    I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't secretly hoping for something similar. The NFL today is so full of parody that a team picking in the Top-5 one year can get back to the playoffs the next.

It really is all about scheme and simply being able to identify players that, not only fit the scheme, but enhance it. That's why Belichick has been so successful for so long (Tom Brady has a lot to do with it too). He schemes incredibly well against his opponents and he has an uncanny ability to identify players that fit his game plan.

3-13 means a coaching overhaul and perhaps even a front office overhaul.

We're not getting away from Flacco for at least 2 more seasons...might as well get a coach that can get something out of him and invest in the pieces around him. That way, when the time comes, we can bring in a new/young QB and he's not stepping into a complete shit show.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 10-02-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.