Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Question for the oline gurus

Can the two interior lineman we trade for (names are escaping me now) be worse then Hurst and Skura? Both are terrible. Are they not playing them due to trying to save on conditional draft picks? Are they not as good (frightening) or do they just not know the offense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Question for the oline gurus

Who knows wtf Harbaugh and company are looking at i seriously question their evaluation process they can’t even scheme right so what the hell are they looking for especially with players particularly on offense. I mean we out here rotating guards every other series like a basketball substitution.

Re: Question for the oline gurus

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Can the two interior lineman we trade for (names are escaping me now) be worse then Hurst and Skura? Both are terrible. Are they not playing them due to trying to save on conditional draft picks? Are they not as good (frightening) or do they just not know the offense?

Most likely they dont know the offense. While they are professionals, offensive line play can be complicated, especially in a scheme with multiple traps.

That being said, if they were *significantly* better, they'd probably be in by now.... Chances are they are only marginally better and dont know the playbook

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Who knows wtf Harbaugh and company are looking at i seriously question their evaluation process they can’t even scheme right so what the hell are they looking for especially with players particularly on offense. I mean we out here rotating guards every other series like a basketball substitution.

Fair point smoove

Blog Entries

Skura just doesn't look like he has enough ass to him

Blog Entries

Skura came in got abused Loom came in he held up a couple times then got abused a couple times. Bergstrom traded for and he’s inactive. Who knows man lol I don’t even know what these guys practice during the week like what is being ran? Are
    These coaches even watching other teams to see what NFL era they are in?

7. Re: Question for the oline gurus

Skura came in got abused Loom came in he held up a couple times then got abused a couple times. Bergstrom traded for and he’s inactive. Who knows man lol I don’t even know what these guys practice during the week like what is being ran? Are
    These coaches even watching other teams to see what NFL era they are in?

If the best we can hope for at RG in Yanda's absence is mediocre to poor, than play Loomie and stick with him. Joe's going to get killed either way, but at least Loomie will have gained in game experience to better prepare for next season. It's a sad state of affairs, but it is what it is - this team isn't going anywhere this year.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    If the best we can hope for at RG in Yanda's absence is mediocre to poor, than play Loomie and stick with him. Joe's going to get killed either way, but at least Loomie will have gained in game experience to better prepare for next season. It's a sad state of affairs, but it is what it is - this team isn't going anywhere this year.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    This is a complete fail from top to bottom start with Ozzie and work your way down.

Blog Entries

Bergstrom wasn't good against the Browns but I'm at a loss as to why they haven't gone back to him. It's not like Skura and Eluemanor have played any better. They've probably been worse. Our OG situation really pisses me off. RT, C, and LT are all grading out pretty well for the most part and playing pretty well to the eye also. If they had average LG/RG play, the line would be fine. Not going to get that with Hurst and the others though.

Where are all the FANS bashing Jeremey Zuttah?

Zuttah as a back up guard or center so Jensen could slide over might not look so bad right about now HUH?

I Told you all how horrible James Hurst was, but a lot of posters here said he was improved. LOL how you feel about that today.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Where are all the FANS bashing Jeremey Zuttah?

Zuttah as a back up guard or center so Jensen could slide over might not look so bad right about now HUH?

I Told you all how horrible James Hurst was, but a lot of posters here said he was improved. LOL how you feel about that today.
    A lot of us, including the entire fWo were warning people how bad this entire team was.... We were hoping Joe could somehow bail us out... but he's been david carr'ed... None of us are happy about being right. This isnt the time to be happy. We're all pissed

Blog Entries

This is a complete fail from top to bottom start with Ozzie and work your way down.

I'm not ready to blame Ozzie, he kept drafting players to beef up the D to try to keep the Ravens brand but was throwing them away to the mismanagement of Harbs and his stooges. If I blame Ozzie for anything is that he didn't recognize it or didn't make his case to SB.