Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Face it! Sam Darnold is the answer!

I know its a long season and its a tough road up ahead but if we keep playing the way we've been playing, the #1 pick is undoubtedly ours and so is a great quarterback in Darnold! We also need a new offensive coordinator cause marty aint cuttin it.

Blog Entries

Re: Face it! Sam Darnold is the answer!

He's not been good this year

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    He's not been good this year
    Haven’t watched him but hes still no 1 on most boards Ive looked at. Regardless doesnt matter because we wont have the no 1 pick. As bad as the last two weeks have been, there a lot of dumpster fire teams around the league. Cleveland is fucking awful again.

Blog Entries

Darnold has a lot to like. He’s 6’4” 230-235lbs with a big arm. He has some ability to improvise, which I think is an important characteristic to look for in a QB because not every play goes as planned.

I like him as a prospect and I think he’s certainly a good bet to be the #1 pick next year. However, I don’t think he’s the best player in this draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Darnold has a lot to like. He’s 6’4” 230-235lbs with a big arm. He has some ability to improvise, which I think is an important characteristic to look for in a QB because not every play goes as planned.

I like him as a prospect and I think he’s certainly a good bet to be the #1 pick next year. However, I don’t think he’s the best player in this draft.

Any QB would be better then what we saw on the field the past two weeks. Flacco looks as it he either does not care or is too dumb to realize that he sucks so badly.

We can't even sniff getting rid of Flacco until after next year. Maybe drafting a QB isn't that bad of an idea. KC did it, seemed to a light a fire under Alex Smith's ass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    We can't even sniff getting rid of Flacco until after next year. Maybe drafting a QB isn't that bad of an idea. KC did it, seemed to a light a fire under Alex Smith's ass.
    Hunt Hill Kelcey have a lot to do with that "fire" plus Andy Reid calling plays

The biggest problem I actually see with the OP is the notion that we even have a chance at the #1 pick. We don't. We actually might have already won more games than it would take to get us the #1 pick.

We're going to win at least 5-6 games this year. That much I will bet anybody. That will be lucky to get you a top 5 pick, let alone the #1 pick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    The biggest problem I actually see with the OP is the notion that we even have a chance at the #1 pick. We don't. We actually might have already won more games than it would take to get us the #1 pick.

We're going to win at least 5-6 games this year. That much I will bet anybody. That will be lucky to get you a top 5 pick, let alone the #1 pick.
    I agree. I figured they’d be in the 7-9 to 9-7 range. I still think that’s pretty attainable. Though, if the offense doesn’t pick it it up, 5-11 seems very real.

If that happens, Ravens would be picking in the 6-10 range. Still high enough for a top talent, but not high enough for Darnold or Barkley, most likely.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I agree. I figured they’d be in the 7-9 to 9-7 range. I still think that’s pretty attainable. Though, if the offense doesn’t pick it it up, 5-11 seems very real.

If that happens, Ravens would be picking in the 6-10 range. Still high enough for a top talent, but not high enough for Darnold or Barkley, most likely.

Funny thing is... from a record standpoint, we're probably right around where most people thought we would be. Most people thought we would lose to the Bengals, and a lot thought to Pittsburgh as well. So we're 2-2, right where a lot of people thought we would be.

I personally had us at 4-0 at this point, with a much tougher stretch later.

Face it! Sam Darnold is the answer!!! Parker, I want this on the front page in every paper in the city tomorrow!!! I smell a story!!!

That Flacco, he's a menace!!! Darnold, Rosen, Jackson, anyone but Flacco!!!

I like Josh Rosen from UCLA better.