Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast

Re: Time to bench Joseph Vincent Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Matt HarmonVerified account @MattHarmon_BYB 1h1 hour ago
    The Top-10 quarterbacks in passer rating when throwing into tight windows (less than a yard of separation) this year #NextGenStats

Matt HarmonVerified account @MattHarmon_BYB 1h1 hour agoMore

The Top-10 quarterbacks in passer rating when throwing into tight windows (less than a yard of separation) this year #NextGenStats
    Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Flacco sucktitude has reached epic levels.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Brady didnt make the top 10 or rodgers. Guess they both suck 2

Blog Entries

Re: Time to get rid of Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    So let’s get this straight. PFF says that Flacco has gotten excellent protection from his tackles. And he still has the worst stats in the league? Man if we don’t look qb in the first two rounds next year, we might lose the entire fan base!
    How bout those guards tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I wonder if Schlereth makes a good point in this video about keeping Joe in the pocket:

https://youtu.be/9Y6wv3bqHyw

I mean, there needs to be protection, but his accuracy on the move has always been questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Watson playing good. But his stats are inflated by playing with a lot of turnovers and short fields. Not a knock...just a "slow down for a minute "

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

Well , what does Flacco do with our offensive opportunities?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I wonder if Schlereth makes a good point in this video about keeping Joe in the pocket:

I mean, there needs to be protection, but his accuracy on the move has always been questionable.
    Damn that’s the best synopsis of Joe’s ineptitude that I have ever seen.

Blog Entries

This is about as accurate as anything I’ve seen out there and don’t care for some of those guys on that panel but this was very accurate about Joe and about the coaches and this team in general. Everything they said is what we been saying for years to date. #timeforachange

Damn that’s the best synopsis of Joe’s ineptitude that I have ever seen.
    Did Flacco actually say that he might have to step up and make some plays here and there?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I think they insulted baby giraffes.

Blog Entries

Even Zrebiec is openly questioning Flacco

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...006-story.html

Flacco will take the field Sunday afternoon at Oakland Coliseum for the Ravens’ matchup with the Raiders in the middle of one of the worst stretches of his 10-year career. The 32-year-old’s penchant for poor throws and perplexing decisions has longtime Flacco supporters wondering whether his days as a franchise quarterback are numbered.

His failure to take care of the ball and get the receivers involved has left the Ravens last in the league in passing yards per game and tied for second last in points per game. In back-to-back lopsided losses, the Ravens have been shut out in the first half. Over the first four games, the Ravens have really played only one good half of offensive football, the first 30 minutes against the Cleveland Browns in Week 2....

..But like in every NFL city, the focus is on the quarterback and Flacco’s shaky play after returning from a back injury that sidelined him for the preseason has been cause for consternation. He’s last in the league among every-week starters in passing yards (601) and yards per attempt (5.1). If not for Browns rookie DeShone Kizer, Flacco would be last in quarterback rating (65.0) and first in interceptions (six), too. He’s been picked off in a league-high 10 straight games.

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    They did not call this MF a giraffe!

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    They said something to the effect that outside the pocket he runs like a baby giraffe.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Did Flacco actually say that he might have to step up and make some plays here and there?

Yes, that MF said that shit...he has no passion! He’s one of the highest paid at QB, I can’t believe he said that fuck-shit...

Re: Time to get rid of Harbaugh

So let’s get this straight. PFF says that Flacco has gotten excellent protection from his tackles. And he still has the worst stats in the league? Man if we don’t look qb in the first two rounds next year, we might lose the entire fan base!
    I'm sorry... I'm not a Flacco apologist, but if anyone truly watching these games thinks this line is anything but bad, they are welcome to my glasses... and pressure up the middle is the worst type of pressure, especially for a qb who has lost mobility.