Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: Brandon Williams

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Smooth this is what I was saying of his importance cause you move Pierce out of position. It has a domino effect he is the actual driver of the rain it flows through him.
    It sure does impact the defense for sure but we shouldn't see this kind of fall off, something has always been wrong with pees's scheme. It's like he needs everyone healthy and all world talent at every position to call decent defense one or multiple factors impacting his defense he does nothing to scheme to overcome it they juts plug and play smh.

Re: Brandon Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    It sure does impact the defense for sure but we shouldn't see this kind of fall off, something has always been wrong with pees's scheme. It's like he needs everyone healthy and all world talent at every position to call decent defense one or multiple factors impacting his defense he does nothing to scheme to overcome it they juts plug and play smh.
    I can see that. I personally think he needs to be more aggressive I do love the Webby blitzes. Jayln hill coming back can move webby back to center field