Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: When Fandom Starts to Dwindle

Is it Heinz Field South?

Im at the game and we suck. Love the team but there is a fire missing on both sides. It's like we're waiting for the inevitable loss.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I'm at the game right now and I'd say the general sentiment is an indifferent malaise. No energy, no passion. Years past there would be fights and anger at this type of performance. Now, people are just kinda walking around with their hands in the air going WTF or Oh Well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I ate too much popcorn. That’s my excuse

Blog Entries

The good news for the Ravens is they've been able to coordinate a social justice statement two games in a row now. The 2nd one during many boos. That's what's really important even if half your fan base doesn't want to see it. Glad I sold my tickets today and didn't waste my time.

The Ravens are so damn boring on offense and frustrating on defense. Unwatchable team they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I don't think Fandom is the only thing beginning to dwindle.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I know you are supposed to be with them through thick and thin, but if I'm being honest, I dunno how many more Sundays I am going to commit to this. Great day today that I spent paying $200+ for tix and everything involved with going to the stadium when I could have been somewhere with my family enjoying the day, rather than sitting there watching this pop Warner offense. It's just not fun to watch and when it gets to that point I ask myself why I still do it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    So I'll preface this by saying that we all know I'm an optimist. I usually defend pretty much all parts of the team as long as I can.

I can't anymore. This team is broken in a very fundamental way. It's really hard to watch. I'm at the point where I casually watch and don't really get into the game.

Biscotti needs to know that this type of medicority for an organization that is not used to losing is not good for business. Fans will start to dwindle because of the really frustrating build of this team.

On defense we invest a hell of a lot and we do have some interest skill, but it's like taking car parts of a lambo and giving them to a toyota factory to build a car.

Dean Pees is terrible. We could dial up pressure, show different looks, etc. because we have skill to do so, but we don't. It's the same shit over and over.

On offense, we know the problem is Ozzie. We know the problem is the OC and we know the problem is that HC doesn't have any idea what kind of offense he actually wants. The result? A shit offense.

This team is broken and we're not 1 draft in a "two year plan" away from fixing it. The entire philosophy of this team needs to change and that means bringing in a brand spanking new regime.

Fire Ozzie.
    Fire Harbs.

I never thought I'd get to the point where I'd say I don't care about the games, but here we are.

Anyway, I just got married and I leave for Barbados tomorrow, thought I'd pop in and leave that little post. One love.
    First GWN, CONGRATS!!

I agree, I just opened RSR and had no idea of the score. Right on all accounts.

Blog Entries

I won’t be watching next week unless it’s raining and I can’t get outside. Then I’ll watch red zone

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Same here. I have no enthusiasm for the team at all. Watching the same thing play out week after week, year after year, has drained the fire from me. Team needs massive changes. Indifference is a terrible thing. Having passion, be it love of hate, at least it's some type of response. But I've got nothing. I am indifferent to this team.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I've been a dispassionate observer since 2015. I won't allow myself to emotionally attach myself to this team until everyone is gone.
    I am with you. Not going to lie, my passion for the Ravens started to dive when they cut Ray Rice. They've done nothing to bring that enthusiasm back. I've never felt like this after a Steelers loss. Even when we sucked, I am usually mad that we lost. Right now it is just kind of oh well.