Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

When Fandom Starts to Dwindle

So I'll preface this by saying that we all know I'm an optimist. I usually defend pretty much all parts of the team as long as I can.

I can't anymore. This team is broken in a very fundamental way. It's really hard to watch. I'm at the point where I casually watch and don't really get into the game.

Biscotti needs to know that this type of medicority for an organization that is not used to losing is not good for business. Fans will start to dwindle because of the really frustrating build of this team.

On defense we invest a hell of a lot and we do have some interest skill, but it's like taking car parts of a lambo and giving them to a toyota factory to build a car.

Dean Pees is terrible. We could dial up pressure, show different looks, etc. because we have skill to do so, but we don't. It's the same shit over and over.

On offense, we know the problem is Ozzie. We know the problem is the OC and we know the problem is that HC doesn't have any idea what kind of offense he actually wants. The result? A shit offense.

This team is broken and we're not 1 draft in a "two year plan" away from fixing it. The entire philosophy of this team needs to change and that means bringing in a brand spanking new regime.

Fire Ozzie.
    Fire Harbs.

I never thought I'd get to the point where I'd say I don't care about the games, but here we are.

Anyway, I just got married and I leave for Barbados tomorrow, thought I'd pop in and leave that little post. One love.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Re: When Fandom Starts to Dwindle

Its impossible to watch. I'm glad I passed on psls

Watching kc is fun and so are the rams interestingly

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Its clear Harbaugh has lost this team. I like harbs, but I think it's time to move on.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Lots of Steelers fans in the stands seem to be loving this. Very loud when they score.

I'm ready for a new regime. New coach, new QB and undecided what to do with Ozzie. And it's sad because it was only 2 weeks ago I was optimistic. You don't get blown out by Jacksonville. You don't get blown out to Pittsburgh at home. This isn't Ravens football.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    I'm ready for a new regime. New coach, new QB and undecided what to do with Ozzie. And it's sad because it was only 2 weeks ago I was optimistic. You don't get blown out by Jacksonville. You don't get blown out to Pittsburgh at home. This isn't Ravens football.
    Ozzie got to go too. He build a 1990.football team...and they can't even play defense or run the ball... their only goals

#BurnItDown

Burn it down

Blog Entries

#DrainTheNest

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Mallett should get the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    Mallett should get the 2nd half.
    Barbs should get canned at halftime

Burn it down

The poor play along with the people angry because of "anthemgate", this organization is not fun to watch.

I think I'm even more apathetic because I saw this shot coming when they treated the offseason like a 1999-2000 reboot.

I watch a bit, but I don't even get mad, it's almost funny..
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Im at the game and we suck. Love the team but there is a fore missong on both sides. Ita like we're waiting for the inevitable loss.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I've been a dispassionate observer since 2015. I won't allow myself to emotionally attach myself to this team until everyone is gone.