So I'll preface this by saying that we all know I'm an optimist. I usually defend pretty much all parts of the team as long as I can.

I can't anymore. This team is broken in a very fundamental way. It's really hard to watch. I'm at the point where I casually watch and don't really get into the game.

Biscotti needs to know that this type of medicority for an organization that is not used to losing is not good for business. Fans will start to dwindle because of the really frustrating build of this team.

On defense we invest a hell of a lot and we do have some interest skill, but it's like taking car parts of a lambo and giving them to a toyota factory to build a car.

Dean Pees is terrible. We could dial up pressure, show different looks, etc. because we have skill to do so, but we don't. It's the same shit over and over.

On offense, we know the problem is Ozzie. We know the problem is the OC and we know the problem is that HC doesn't have any idea what kind of offense he actually wants. The result? A shit offense.

This team is broken and we're not 1 draft in a "two year plan" away from fixing it. The entire philosophy of this team needs to change and that means bringing in a brand spanking new regime.

Fire Ozzie.
Fire Harbs.

I never thought I'd get to the point where I'd say I don't care about the games, but here we are.

Anyway, I just got married and I leave for Barbados tomorrow, thought I'd pop in and leave that little post. One love.