Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Who is the bigger bust, Maxx or Perriman?

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    So wow, Maxx is a poor man's Jessie James? Ugg.
    Lowkey, that's a nice way to put it. We might as well just put big ass maxx on the Oline now.

Arthur Brown and Matt Elam, 2.0. Lmfao. This shit is sad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is the bigger bust, Maxx or Perriman?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Nah. This organization needs an overhaul. I'm done with Ozzie.
    Yep, me too. Need a change in mentality and with it a change in the guy assessing young talent. Ozzie is looking for guys who would make sense in 2000, particularly at the offensive skill position. Outside of Jamal Lewis, Todd Heap, Ray Rice and Torrey Smith—I had to say it, would true playmakers on offense has he got in the draft? We don’t just need a wide receiver that can run really fast, we need guys who are quick, run good routes and can catch the football. We need a 3 down running back, we need a tight end who can block, get open down the seam and box defenders out for the football. OJ Howard was a huge need for this team, but digress...

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Nah. This organization needs an overhaul. I'm done with Ozzie.
    Agree. It's time for a complete rebuild.

I'm watching the saints and dolphins.....its going to be depressing watching the ravens at 1 with their lack of skill positions lack of ingenuity and a "vaunted" defense that will fall apart.

We are like 20 years behind the rest of the league

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

5. Re: Who is the bigger bust, Maxx or Perriman?

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Agree. It's time for a complete rebuild.

I'm watching the saints and dolphins.....its going to be depressing watching the ravens at 1 with their lack of skill positions lack of ingenuity and a "vaunted" defense that will fall apart.

We are like 20 years behind the rest of the league

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    We plan on making up for this by having 20 players on IR again.

#RavensWay...totheInfirmir-ay

Blog Entries

Perriman is the bigger bust. Maxx just can’t stay healthy. Maxx at least catches passes when they come to him.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Perriman. At least I think Williams shows potential if he ever can stay healthy. Perriman has some really bad hands and runs poor routes. He doesn't seem "fixable".

The real problem though, is the way this team drafts. It seems like it's gotten worse the last 10 years under Harbaugh. So, I don't know if the main problem is Harbaugh or Ozzie or both.

Necro'd this thread to show this half-ass effort...

https://twitter.com/JReidDraftScout/...18390484508679

Does this guy even want to be out there???
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post

He doesnt not belong as a Raven. Hed be better off in the AFC West or something

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post

Naw, effort is never something I've seen Maxx lack. He's been an above average blocker since he came here. That play is just Clowney being a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Naw, effort is never something I've seen Maxx lack. He's been an above average blocker since he came here. That play is just Clowney being a monster.
    Sure. Getting blown up happens to every pro, Justlove. No question. But here Maxx stopped his feet/momentum, broke down, and appeared to not even try to deliver a blow.

Maybe his feet were slipping underneath him at the last second (hence appearing not to be delivering a blow), but that can happen when you prep yourself to not block through your man.

He makes it look to me that he didn't want any part of Clowney. Borderline playing scared.

I'm a being too harsh?
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Did you ever consider that for years our scouts correctly evaluated players that other teams missed? We could pick up a player in the fifth round who became a starter for us in two years which other teams had no interest in at all. We had a second round grade on Brady, failed to draft him I know, but did understand he was a good qb prospect. For years the Ravens could add players who graded out as draft round 2-6 as un-drafted free agents and one or more made the team every year. It was like having 10-12 draft picks instead of seven. So if you missed on a pick who cared you made up for it in other ways. But every team has caught up and there is no real gems missed by 31 other teams. So the playing field is fairly even and if you draft a player who is injured in college there is a very high chance he will have injury issues in the pros. That is Perriman and Maxx's main problem. They just never reached full potential because they were damaged goods to start with and never got past that issue.