Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ray Lewis statue

I see they had to hire extra security in fears that people will try to vandalize or topple Ray's statue after an online petition garnered quite a few votes for removal. SMH!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20847338

Re: Ray Lewis statue

People have lost their minds!

Yes this world is a sad state of affairs. Social media and fake news reports and fake stories are destroying American culture.

They took down historical statues that have been in place for decades because of this nonsense and now there is all this social and racial injustice all over every radio, TV and internet and its absolutely comical. If you are that stupid to believe that every single source that is out there pushing what ever story it is they are rolling with doesn't have their own agenda well you are kidding yourself.

This city which houses our favorite team is one of the most violent cities in the entire world per capita and people are offended by Ray Lewis recent public tirades? LOL

I thankfully have common sense and don't follow suit with this garbage. Change the channel if you don't like what you see or hear.

People will quickly forget how much ray has meant to us. He literally IS the Baltimore Ravens. Let's just replace it with a Joe Flacco fist pumping statue so everybody can be happy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    People will quickly forget how much ray has meant to us. He literally IS the Baltimore Ravens. Let's just replace it with a Joe Flacco fist pumping statue so everybody can be happy lol.
    Please, for the love of all things purple, don't open that can of worms. I've had enough partisanship involving football already.

Blog Entries

I think the people who sign that petition are mostly haters to begin with who still call Ray a murderer. This too shall pass

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Finally something we can actually agree on

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Finally something we can actually agree on
    Honestly, the only thing we disagree on is flacco. Once he's gone or benched, we will be good lol.

Flacco Statue FTW

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Flacco Statue FTW
    We all know you'd want a flacco statue over Ray Lewis. You didn't have to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I think the people who sign that petition are mostly haters to begin with who still call Ray a murderer. This too shall pass
    THIS! I am so sick and tired of all this I long for the days when all we did was watch football.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    agreed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk