Thread: Sunday fixes

Sunday fixes

Say the pledge of allegiance before the National Anthem is sung... you know that, One nation under God, indivisible with liberty, and justice for all, thing.

Please use the middle of the field, slants rubs, curls. You can isolate our playmakers in space. Wallace can use his speed and if Perriman catches the ball he can his speed more effectively over the middle than on the sidelines. Attack the Steelers on the edges, try to get the Collins kid in space. Change your look on occasions. Try Campanaro as our Danny Woodhead. Run to pass. Set up your play action. No need to get cute, long sustained boring drives can be played at different tempos. Get our

Defensively, please make Rothelsberger uncomfortable in the pocket. Take away the middle of the field and the deep ball.

I believe if you win the middle of the field which includes line of scrimmages you win the game.

Re: Sunday fixes

i read this in the voice of the caller from 105.7 that reads the game summary in a monotone voice lol

Baldy, I'm not my man ed from arbutus.
    Or am i? Just hoping we get a win and get back on track

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    yea yeah ed from arbutus!!!!!!!! that guy is a trip, i bet he is fun at parties LOL
    yes a WIN will do wonders for everyone, including joe, pees, harbs, and ozzie

I swear I thought Ed from Arbutus when reading the first post ... you've been outed!

And, you are awesome!

Say the pledge of allegiance before the National Anthem is sung... you know that, One nation under God, indivisible with liberty, and justice for all, thing.

Please use the middle of the field, slants rubs, curls. You can isolate our playmakers in space. Wallace can use his speed and if Perriman catches the ball he can his speed more effectively over the middle than on the sidelines. Attack the Steelers on the edges, try to get the Collins kid in space. Change your look on occasions. Try Campanaro as our Danny Woodhead. Run to pass. Set up your play action. No need to get cute, long sustained boring drives can be played at different tempos. Get our

Defensively, please make Rothelsberger uncomfortable in the pocket. Take away the middle of the field and the deep ball.

I believe if you win the middle of the field which includes line of scrimmages you win the game.
    I'm offended