Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Petitions to remove Ray Lewis statue

I saw this the other day too. I mean, c'mon....really?

Cats are bored

I wish they would both Ray and Johnny. They both clog up that entrance.

Ray was actually better off obstructing justice to a double murder.

I'm just gonna put it this way:

Put down the keyboards and internet connected devices. Turn off the TV. Step away from the 24x7x365 news cycle. Take a deep breathe. Read a book/go for a hike/walk/run/whatever. Do ANYTHING other than what it is you've been doing for the last 3 days. Put the NFL, Donald Trump, and all the rest of this out of your mind for a few hours. I promise, you'll feel better.

Still not enough to calm down and gain some perspective? Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Send some money towards one of the veterans charities. Do something productive.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cvilleRaven View Post

Put down the keyboards and internet connected devices. Turn off the TV. Step away from the 24x7x365 news cycle. Take a deep breathe. Read a book/go for a hike/walk/run/whatever. Do ANYTHING other than what it is you've been doing for the last 3 days. Put the NFL, Donald Trump, and all the rest of this out of your mind for a few hours. I promise, you'll feel better.

Still not enough to calm down and gain some perspective? Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Send some money towards one of the veterans charities. Do something productive.
    Great post.

Blog Entries

great post

I had the best Saturday this past weekend. My wife and I took the dog to the beach. Water was fantastic. Weather was fantastic. So relaxing and fun. Had a great dinner that night on the water. Beautiful.

Then Sunday morning hit. Seems like a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I had the best Saturday this past weekend. My wife and I took the dog to the beach. Water was fantastic. Weather was fantastic. So relaxing and fun. Had a great dinner that night on the water. Beautiful.

Then Sunday morning hit. Seems like a month ago.
    I had my younger brother's bachelor party over the weekend. Great Saturday. Much fun had by all. Some of it was at his expense though. We offered him the choice of any day time activity he wanted. He chose paintball. We obliged. Over and over and over again.

I don't get what the issue is. The statue is standing, right?

Who the fuck are these spoiled ungrateful crybabies who want to get rid of he Ray Lewis statue? They can’t be from Maryland, most of these 25,000 pricks. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Who the fuck are these spoiled ungrateful crybabies who want to get rid of he Ray Lewis statue? They can’t be from Maryland, most of these 25,000 pricks. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably predominantly Steelers fans.