Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Pees is the worst Defensive Coordinator in Ravens History

I'm from Laurel MD raised in the DMV, but was born out here in London. I've just recently returned to London to do some contract work. I was fortunate not to attend the game to see that rubbish. I watched the game from a Pub.The worst call of the game was the third and goal defensive call by Pees with the Ravens down by 13. Pees called a two man rush and drop 9 men in coverage. Bortles with all the time in the world, threw to a receiver behind two defenders.That was a pivotal possession right there, how an experienced defensive coordinator make such a call is beyond me. PEES is average coach and always will be, five years and constant excuses. Players change, but the one constant for defensive breakdowns is coaching and this falls squarely on Pees.

UK Raven fans, please let me know where to link up to watch games with my fellow Raven brethen over here. I'm out here by the Clapham Junction area.

Re: Pees is the worst Defensive Coordinator in Ravens History

preach brother

Jeez, Mattison was as bad but had ray and ed to cover for him.

the most disappointing thing for me is that in the preseason he was dialing shit the fuck up. 5 man blitzes, 6 man blitzes, cross blitzes, double agap looks with different pressures. I just don't understand what happened.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    the most disappointing thing for me is that in the preseason he was dialing shit the fuck up. 5 man blitzes, 6 man blitzes, cross blitzes, double agap looks with different pressures. I just don't understand what happened.
    Every one knew that wasn't coming in the regular season he is who he is. If we get a lead against a good team he's going to go right into Peesvent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRedz View Post
    I'm out here by the Clapham Junction area.
    I heard that in 'The Long Good Friday'. Where about London is that?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

How many times have we seen Pees do things in the preseason that he doesn't do in the regular season.

Dime packages
    Blitzing.

Even when he tries the second one, he's terrible at it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    What happened? Playing against first-stringers.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

I agree

it just doesn't matter ...he was Mighty Red Star's college coach "He was the one coach who thought I could play," Harbaugh said, according to the Ravens' official Web site.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...w-articleshare

He's eternally grateful....ignoring the fact that he was royally screwing up the Patriots D and one of the few coaches dumped by Bellicheck