Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Done with Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Harbaugh would be a great coach if he could get over Dean Pees and the offensive tug of war every off season.
    Halfway there. We have the same OC as last offseason, and still running the WCO passing approach that we switched to four seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Friendly reminder, Marvin Lewis is on the final year of his contract. We will take Harbs in a trade and maybe throw in Pac Man Jones.
    How about Burfict's 8 games a season instead?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Did everyone forget about Josh Doctson. Cousins ain't devoid over there.
    Doctson has 3 career catches, and 1 in 2017. He's not propping up Cousins or that offense.

Very disappointed with Harb's comments. No mention of him ignoring traffic advice and arriving at the game far too early, or of the team not visiting the stadium before the game, either just to see it or to conduct a walk through (most teams playing at Wembley have had a walk through on the Saturday.)

There were huge logistical screw ups for this game and they have nothing to do with it being in London. And they're on Harbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Halfway there. We have the same OC as last offseason, and still running the WCO passing approach that we switched to four seasons ago.
    Truly mind boggling is the decision making aspects of the brain trusts over at 1 winning drive.

They are force feeding this west coast offense or atleast their feeble fumbling attempt at it. Ok, I will accept that. But why choose to do that when none of your personel drafted, signing on already on roster matches well with that.

Flacco might have the strongest and use to be most accurate down the field arms in the league. We won a superbowl because of that arm.

You draft all this speed, PErriman, Moore, Sign Wallace who should all be stretching the field.

Then comes into play Moron Morningwigs scheme. Lets design 40-50 plays per game where our 24 million dollar rocket arm QB throws the ball 3-5 yrds play after play after play.

Just truly mind boggling how none of this gets addressed or brought up or corrected by the people running this ship.
    They just continue to watch it Sink like the Titanic

Blog Entries

Question Re: Done with Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Very disappointed with Harb's comments. No mention of him ignoring traffic advice and arriving at the game far too early, or of the team not visiting the stadium before the game, either just to see it or to conduct a walk through (most teams playing at Wembley have had a walk through on the Saturday.)

There were huge logistical screw ups for this game and they have nothing to do with it being in London. And they're on Harbaugh.
    1st off the Ravens should have left the USA at least a day earlier to absorb/deal with jet lag. 2nd they should have had a walk-thru to see the place they never had played in before. 3rd London is a great city and other teams have played @ Wembley before. To me it looks like the Ravens weren't prepared for it and I cannot fathom that because we knew of this game months before.
    No excuses really, we just stunk up the place... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    1st off the Ravens should have left the USA at least a day earlier to absorb/deal with jet lag. 2nd they should have had a walk-thru to see the place they never had played in before. 3rd London is a great city and other teams have played @ Wembley before. To me it looks like the Ravens weren't prepared for it and I cannot fathom that because we knew of this game months before.
    No excuses really, we just stunk up the place... Bc
    Agreed. Whenever I travel, jet lag always hits me hardest after 3 or 4 days- right when they would have been playing. An extra day should have seen them over it.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Truly mind boggling is the decision making aspects of the brain trusts over at 1 winning drive.

They are force feeding this west coast offense or atleast their feeble fumbling attempt at it. Ok, I will accept that. But why choose to do that when none of your personel drafted, signing on already on roster matches well with that.

Flacco might have the strongest and use to be most accurate down the field arms in the league. We won a superbowl because of that arm.

You draft all this speed, PErriman, Moore, Sign Wallace who should all be stretching the field.

Then comes into play Moron Morningwigs scheme. Lets design 40-50 plays per game where our 24 million dollar rocket arm QB throws the ball 3-5 yrds play after play after play.

Just truly mind boggling how none of this gets addressed or brought up or corrected by the people running this ship.
    They just continue to watch it Sink like the Titanic
    Harbaugh is inflexible

Harbs has no scheme. I don't know of any other head coach in the NFL or even upper ranks of College that don't have either an Offensive or Defensive scheme of their own. A "system" if you will. Harbs relies on "his" coordinators for that. Aside fro the SuperBowl year...the best year we've had was when Kubiack was here. Another HeadCoach! Who Harbs didn't pick. Our defense has been lackluster since we lost Pagano. I think it time to blow up the whole mess. Start at Ozzies office , collect all the damn scouts , and can every one down to the equipment manager. Our team leads the NFL in IR every damn year. Clearly there is a problem with conditioning. These guys have no heart. Harbs wants neutered guys. No voices in the locker room. No "A" types. Find a young hungry guy and let him hire a new staff. Try DeCosta as GM or...move on completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Harbs has no scheme. I don't know of any other head coach in the NFL or even upper ranks of College that don't have either an Offensive or Defensive scheme of their own. A "system" if you will. Harbs relies on "his" coordinators for that. Aside fro the SuperBowl year...the best year we've had was when Kubiack was here. Another HeadCoach! Who Harbs didn't pick. Our defense has been lackluster since we lost Pagano. I think it time to blow up the whole mess. Start at Ozzies office , collect all the damn scouts , and can every one down to the equipment manager. Our team leads the NFL in IR every damn year. Clearly there is a problem with conditioning. These guys have no heart. Harbs wants neutered guys. No voices in the locker room. No "A" types. Find a young hungry guy and let him hire a new staff. Try DeCosta as GM or...move on completely.
    Preach brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    man we are going to be best friends

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    man we are going to be best friends