Page 6 of 589 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    anybody catch Ray Lewis on Inside the NFL trying to explain why he took a knee, or two knees?

It was painful. I love me some Ray but I was saying 'please just stop talking"
    yeah, I liked Ray the player but the stuff he's said post-retirement has been a little nutty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

anybody catch Ray Lewis on Inside the NFL trying to explain why he took a knee, or two knees?

It was painful. I love me some Ray but I was saying 'please just stop talking"
    I just said it in another thread this morning smh Ray needs to leave the camera alone.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    yeah, I liked Ray the player but the stuff he's said post-retirement has been a little nutty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    His facebook stuff is cringy

Jets S Terrence Brooks was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 3.
    Acquired from the Eagles one month ago, Brooks picked off two passes against the Dolphins last week, getting one on a fake punt and another off Jay Cutler. He has played just 39 defensive snaps through three games, but Brooks is Pro Football Focus' No. 11 safety despite playing roughly a quarter of the snaps of everyone else ahead of him. He's yet to allow a completion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jets S Terrence Brooks was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 3.
    39 snaps through 3 games? Brooks had a great game but it’s to be more than once. This should get him more of a role so we will see what a Brooks is really about.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    39 snaps through 3 games? Brooks had a great game but it’s to be more than once. This should get him more of a role so we will see what a Brooks is really about.
    Brooks, Jerrnigan ....lol Pees sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Ten looking prime for a strong run, they took their time and rebuilt that time the right way.
    I'll definitely be pulling for them after we're done with 'em this season. They have a lot of players that I liked before they became Titans.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I'll definitely be pulling for them after we're done with 'em this season. They have a lot of players that I liked before they became Titans.
    They started last week pretty shaky. Couldn't do anything; but they adjusted.
    And that Oline didn't allow a single sack or even hit on Mariota - against Seattle that's pretty solid. They are a bullying team (Titans)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

They started last week pretty shaky. Couldn't do anything; but they adjusted.
    And that Oline didn't allow a single sack or even hit on Mariota - against Seattle that's pretty solid. They are a bullying team (Titans)
    yup they punch back now instead of taking punches and folding.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

[FONT="]Sporting NewsVerified account @sportingnews 6m6 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Justin Timberlake is reportedly "finalizing" a deal to become the Super Bowl halftime performer. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/justin-timberlake-finalizing-super-bowl-halftime-performance-report-says/jjziyuzzg5lk118advqplabyl …
    [/FONT]
    Makes sense. Maybe even too much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Brooks, Jerrnigan ....lol Pees sucks
    If Brooks and Jernigan blossom into pro bowlers maybe we'll finally pipe down about former Ravens floundering.

Also, yeah, Pees. smh