Page 480 of 589 FirstFirst ... 478479480481482 ... LastLast
Results 5,749 to 5,760 of 7061
    Blog Entries

Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

See, Culex just had to come along and ruin the moment. We were united for about two seconds.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    See, Culex just had to come along and ruin the moment. We were united for about two seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Which means that we also have the right to call those "men" pieces of shits! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    No Ex, we are still unified because Culex has the right to an opposing opinion. That is our toughness, that we can have conflicting points of view... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    No Ex, we are still unified because Culex has the right to an opposing opinion. That is our toughness, that we can have conflicting points of view... Bc
    Very true BC. Here in the land of the free because of the brave ....even false patriots can say what they want. 🥃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n a joint Thursday statement, the NFL and NFLPA said they have come to a "standstill agreement" on the league's national anthem policy, and hope to "(find) a solution to the anthem issue through mutual, good faith commitments, outside of litigation." "No new rules relating to the anthem will be issued or enforced for the next several weeks while these confidential discussions are ongoing," the statement said. The unilateral, team-centric policy the league announced in May has been put on ice. After the disastrous disclosure of the Dolphins' extremely punitive anthem policy on Thursday, the league is in damage control mode. The NFLPA is going along as both sides try to somehow put the issue in the rear-view mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    tell this to rav

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    “It’s no surprise that a guy who couldn’t read defenses also can’t read basic scientific facts.”

Game, set, and match.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    “It’s no surprise that a guy who couldn’t read defenses also can’t read basic scientific facts.”

Game, set, and match.
    Trent DilferVerified account @DilfersDimesFollowingFollowing
    @DilfersDimes

Trent Dilfer Retweeted Deadspin
    Lol...I don’t remember saying either, maybe I was hit in the head too much . I endorsed a well written article and replied “yep” to a pal’s comments about the polarizing type of topic this is. Slow news day I guess

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

n a joint Thursday statement, the NFL and NFLPA said they have come to a "standstill agreement" on the league's national anthem policy, and hope to "(find) a solution to the anthem issue through mutual, good faith commitments, outside of litigation." "No new rules relating to the anthem will be issued or enforced for the next several weeks while these confidential discussions are ongoing," the statement said. The unilateral, team-centric policy the league announced in May has been put on ice. After the disastrous disclosure of the Dolphins' extremely punitive anthem policy on Thursday, the league is in damage control mode. The NFLPA is going along as both sides try to somehow put the issue in the rear-view mirror.
    yet again, the NFL can't get out of their own way #clumsy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

12. Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

My routine of not tuning in until kickoff will still carry on in that case.

If the announcers insist on polluting the game with commentary about "so and so stood and so and so kneeled" then I'll eventually turn it off like I did last year.