Page 473 of 589 FirstFirst ... 471472473474475 ... LastLast
Results 5,665 to 5,676 of 7061

Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    that's a petty move IMO
    I agree. I don't like TO, but that's a bit ishtty from the Hall.

If I was the Director, I'd acknowledge TO during the ceremony with about 20-30 seconds worth of kind words (mention the GB catch, laugh about him mocking "The Star" at Texas stadium, and tip my hat to his incredible recovery prior to SB 39) and keep it movin'.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

I'm going petty. You wanna use me as a weapon of vengeance against the writers, when all I wanted to do was love you and welcome you with open arms? Go to Barney!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    He gets thrown in jail, the league kicks him out. No more contract, no money .
    Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    The sad truth.

Money is more important than justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Guys, I believe you're both right, so what has our world come to? ... Bc
    It is very difficult to prove rape in a scenario like that if no one witnesses it. That is part of the reason people are reluctant to report.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That is a great point. It's really difficult to know until you are in that situation, given the reality that it's a traumatic experience. There are some posters who know my situation and if you were to breakdown how I handled the aftermath of it, you may wonder why I did or didn't do certain things. Trauma is called trauma for a reason.
    I assume you broke and had to be reforged?

"The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I assume you broke and had to be reforged?

I had to return to my first stage of growth, in order for the Key of Ichrius to be formed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I had to return to my first stage of growth, in order for the Key of Ichrius to be formed.
    Ex, why don't you walk into the world of reality :

The door is always open... Bc

Blog Entries

"I think it's possible Le'Veon Bell sits out first half of the year if he doesn't get a long term deal done." -@AdamSchefter on @SiriusXMNFL."The goal at that point would be to hit 2019 free agency healthy, not rack up another 400 touches."

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    [FONT="]"I think it's possible Le'Veon Bell sits out first half of the year if he doesn't get a long term deal done." -[/FONT]@AdamSchefter[FONT="] on [/FONT]@SiriusXMNFL."The goal at that point would be to hit 2019 free agency healthy, not rack up another 400 touches."
    I hope he signs an exorbitant deal with the Steelers and bogs them down for years.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I hope he signs an exorbitant deal with the Steelers and bogs them down for years.
    I hope PIT pays him what he wants, too. Objectively, I know Bell is a great player, but somehow as a Ravens fan, I don't really fear him. The D is not going to totally shut him down, but they seem to control him well enough. I'm more worried about what Antonio Brown is going to do, especially when, inevitably, Jimmy Smith is out. But even with a future HoF QB, neither of those guys have rings.

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    26s26 seconds ago
    More
    Via Le'Veon Bell's agent Adisa Bakari: "His intention was to retire as a Steeler. But now that there's no deal, the practical reality is, this now likely will be Le'Veon's last season as a Steeler."

More: "It became clear the Steelers wanted to pay the position, not the player."

Blog Entries

Bell is going to play under the tag again this year... I don't blame the team for taking this approach.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!