Page 21 of 589 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Well stop. We need them out of the wildcard race.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    lol Ortizer you say wild card as in playoffs??!! playoffs?!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL boy go enjoy that vaca and stop posting.
    I'm like one of the only people in the world that has to work on Saturday mornings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I'm like one of the only people in the world that has to work on Saturday mornings

lol don't feel bad bro I have to ref youth tackle football tomorrow let's just say this is my last year doing this shit giving up my Saturdays so millennial parents and coaches can scream and yell because we don't make every call in their favor lol. done bruh

Blog Entries

Houston is Winning that Division. Indy is done with out Andrew Luck. Tennessee Titians are a very big disappointment, and Marriota is out with a hamstring injury. Jacksonville is Jacksonville meaning unless playing the Baltimore Ravens they are not a very good football team. Houston will win the division by default the same as they did last year
    Just want to focus on the Titans here. Just about every year there is a team, that is usually on or near the bottom, that people consider a dark horse. Folks have gushed over the Bills, Jags, Chargers, occasionally even bringing up the Browns. 9 times out of 10 they disappoint. This may be the Titans year to do so as well... Bc

Blog Entries

Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

lol don't feel bad bro I have to ref youth tackle football tomorrow let's just say this is my last year doing this shit giving up my Saturdays so millennial parents and coaches can scream and yell because we don't make every call in their favor lol. done bruh
    I have a friend that refs he said some of the teams he sees are so terribly coached they canted even line up. I'm talking 5th 6th graders. He said he quit throwing flags and started to coach them. (He was a coach for a long time)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Just want to focus on the Titans here. Just about every year there is a team, that is usually on or near the bottom, that people consider a dark horse. Folks have gushed over the Bills, Jags, Chargers, occasionally even bringing up the Browns. 9 times out of 10 they disappoint. This may be the Titans year to do so as well... Bc
    Agree BC last year Jax was everyone's pick

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    It's early. Titans have beaten Jax and Seattle and scored over 30 both games, they absolutely bullied Seattle. Let's see what we think in four weeks, because right now I think they'll bully the Ravens too. They are a physical group

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's early. Titans have beaten Jax and Seattle and scored over 30 both games, they absolutely bullied Seattle. Let's see what we think in four weeks, because right now I think they'll bully the Ravens too. They are a physical group
    How long is Marriota out? He misses a month or so they are done

Blog Entries

I have a friend that refs he said some of the teams he sees are so terribly coached they canted even line up. I'm talking 5th 6th graders. He said he quit throwing flags and started to coach them. (He was a coach for a long time)

LOL thats funny because that's what I end up doing half the time walking over there and helping them line up and get in their 3pt stance then they look at me and ask me what is a 3pt stance...smh they don't coach these kids fundamentals anymore.

Blog Entries

LOL thats funny because that's what I end up doing half the time walking over there and helping them line up and get in their 3pt stance then they look at me and ask me what is a 3pt stance...smh they don't coach these kids fundamentals anymore.
    Man he said then then kids have to go against a talented well coached team...... I think blood bath and running clock were the words he used

Blog Entries

Man he said then then kids have to go against a talented well coached team...... I think blood bath and running clock were the words he used

LOL omg it's the same this way, one team out up 70pts last weekend the opposing got the nerve to be mad at us so I looked at him and said how can one holding call help you win your team is losing 70-0.

Sunday brother

oh man so close yet so far lol