Page 180 of 589 FirstFirst ... 178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 2,149 to 2,160 of 7061

Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

I keep forgetting Brees is a free agent

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    12m12 minutes ago
    More
    Titans’ DL Jurrell Casey, speaking about Jaguars QB Blake Bortles to 104.5 The Zone in Nashville: “As long as Bortles is back there, if the ballgame is in his hands, he’s going to choke.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    My wife and I went to a sports bar in south Florida last night and started chatting with another couple. Turns out they moved here from Pittsburgh and we talked about football of course.

They both could not STAND Tomlin, and said the team will never win another SB with him there. You just never know how fans feel about coaches, but most seem to think firing a coach solves everything...
    Lol. Like him or not he’s 116-60 in the past 11 regular season games. He’s not going anywhere unless he retires.

4. Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Not to pour even more salt in the wound, but Chris Godwin won Week 17 NFC Offensive Player of the Week. Thank god we didn't take him over the combined 16 inactives we got from Tim Williams and Chris Wormley!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    Not to pour even more salt in the wound, but Chris Godwin won Week 17 NFC Offensive Player of the Week. Thank god we didn't take him over the combined 16 inactives we got from Tim Williams and Chris Wormley!
    everyone on this board wanted him to but DEFENSE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Cowboys terminate QB Coach, Wade Wilson.

Now, that is someone the Ravens should consider for a QB coach here with Joe. Wilson was their QB coach since 2007 or 2008, so he's worked with Tony Romo quite a bit and he's done a lot for Dak Prescott.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

7. Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Now, that is someone the Ravens should consider for a QB coach here with Joe. Wilson was their QB coach since 2007 or 2008, so he's worked with Tony Romo quite a bit and he's done a lot for Dak Prescott.
    Talk about scapegoat....yikes...I think Dak played a bit over his head last year and they expected the same result. Not having Zeke for 6 games hurt but I just don't think rookie Dak is the norm...they played a last place schedule in 2016 and our division with Bengals and Browns.

I would like to take a look at him here as a QB coach for Joe

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by @SumthingObvious View Post
    Talk about scapegoat....yikes...I think Dak played a bit over his head last year and they expected the same result. Not having Zeke for 6 games hurt but I just don't think rookie Dak is the norm...they played a last place schedule in 2016 and our division with Bengals and Browns.

I would like to take a look at him here as a QB coach for Joe
    I just think Joe is the type of player that needs someone riding him. Marty has other things to worry about and can't always be taking time to make sure Joe is working through his reads correctly and working on his footwork every practice. Rick Dennison did that as did Jim Zorn. I think Joe responds to that type of 1-on-1.

So, I dont necessarily care if it is Wade Wilson or someone else, but John Harbaugh should really go out and find someone that can evaluate QB's well and bring them on as a QB coach.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

10. Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

I just think Joe is the type of player that needs someone riding him. Marty has other things to worry about and can't always be taking time to make sure Joe is working through his reads correctly and working on his footwork every practice. Rick Dennison did that as did Jim Zorn. I think Joe responds to that type of 1-on-1.

So, I dont necessarily care if it is Wade Wilson or someone else, but John Harbaugh should really go out and find someone that can evaluate QB's well and bring them on as a QB coach.
    Preach brother...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    15m15 minutes ago
    More
    Edgar Bennett is out as Packers’ offensive coordinaor and Alex Van Pelt is out as Packers’ QB coach, per @RobDemovsky and @mortreport.

Hmmm interesting but If Jim Caldwell willing to return then he may be a better choice.