Page 1 of 33 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perriman

Perriman

They picked up his option. Now he gotta battle for that spot. He may not get cut

Re: Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    They picked up his option. Now he gotta battle for that spot. He may not get cut
    The problem is that Perriman always seems to do well in training camp. He is that guy who does just enough to keep his job, but doesn't actually do any work that matters.

Harbs and Ozzie love having speed guys and Smokey Brown is injury prone. $600K seems like a lot for insurance.

OMG,WTF

Don't panic (yet). I want to see him on the field in preseason, with the starters, against starting defenders. When (not if) he chokes that last opportunity, pack his locker for him.

Its not a big deal the guy is dirt cheap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    The problem is that Perriman always seems to do well in training camp. He is that guy who does just enough to keep his job, but doesn't actually do any work that matters.
    ???

Perriman has most of camp in his career. He's always been hurt. He hasn't done well in camp because he's sat most of it out

Wow. Didn't see that coming. Probably a waste of $600K, but it ain't my money.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    ???

Perriman has most of camp in his career. He's always been hurt. He hasn't done well in camp because he's sat most of it out
    I seem to recall how good he has looked in camp and practices. But I could be wrong. Perriman has been hyped up in non-game activities (practice, etc.), only to flop in actual games.

I will have have a hard time believing any positive news on Perriman duration training camp until I see him show up in games.

Blog Entries

I wanna slap somebody.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Lmfao why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    ???

Yup - this is effectively his first camp

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!