Page 198 of 589 FirstFirst ... 196197198199200 ... LastLast
Results 2,365 to 2,376 of 7061
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Damn Haley must be some miserable kind of A-hole for them to do him like that.

You would think that if it's only Ben that had an issue with him, they would keep Haley around with Ben's looming retirement, even if he decides to come back for one more season. They have worked together so far and made it work, so whats another year (possibly a couple more, ya never know with Ben)

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    You would think that if it's only Ben that had an issue with him, they would keep Haley around with Ben's looming retirement, even if he decides to come back for one more season. They have worked together so far and made it work, so whats another year (possibly a couple more, ya never know with Ben)
    I think that relationship has been strained from the get-go....IIRC, ownership forced Tomlin's hand and made him dump Bruce Aryans and bring in Haley...and Roethlisberger was never happy about it....they've made it work because winning covers up a lot of ugliness...I also suspect their is some personal stuff going on with Haley and the Steelers may be at the end of their patience.

Blog Entries

Guess getting your pelvis shattered is a career ender for coaches as well as players.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    I think that relationship has been strained from the get-go....IIRC, ownership forced Tomlin's hand and made him dump Bruce Aryans and bring in Haley...and Roethlisberger was never happy about it....they've made it work because winning covers up a lot of ugliness...I also suspect their is some personal stuff going on with Haley and the Steelers may be at the end of their patience.
    Yeah, I think I remember Ben being pissed when they forced BA to retire. There were rumors that Ben was gonna follow him to AZ when he landed the HC job there.

Also gotta keep in mind that these stories tend to come out during the playoffs each year. You hardly hear shit about the Pats till its playoffs, then out with some kind of story that pisses them off. Lol. Distractions, Distractions everywhere....

Blog Entries

I hear nothing coming out of Pitt that is related to this game. All about pay me or who is going to get fired, etc. This is a team that walloped them earlier

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I hear nothing coming out of Pitt that is related to this game. All about pay me or who is going to get fired, etc. This is a team that walloped them earlier
    I honestly think jags have a better chance beating the pats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post

Jags have been playing like shit lately. Hope they get out of their funk today.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post

Neutral field, yes. But in Foxboro in January? They won't even need to cheat to beat them. Don't get me wrong, the Patriots will cheat the shit out of them, it's too much of the Patriots way, but they wouldn't need to cheat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Neutral field, yes. But in Foxboro in January? They won't even need to cheat to beat them. Don't get me wrong, the Patriots will cheat the shit out of them, it's too much of the Patriots way, but they wouldn't need to cheat them.
    Definitely possible it's a blow out. But I never am thought we stood a chance up there and we had a game where just everything went our way ie rice 83 yard td run first play of the game, Suggs strip sack, etc. Obviously they will stack the line and force bortles to throw.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Hopefully the Stoolers are overlooking the Jags and have their minds set on the Pats. I don't see the Jags blowing them out again this time.