Page 419 of 589 FirstFirst ... 417418419420421 ... LastLast
Results 5,017 to 5,028 of 7061

Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    I thought this was just first rounders until I saw Jaleel Scott in the front row. And Hayden Hurst is way in the back?! Lol, no respect.

At least LJ is front and center... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LJ the King should be front and center LOL

Blog Entries

Brady not at OTA's which is rare for him

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Richie Incognito told the Bills he wants to unretire, per source, which is why Buffalo released him from its Reserve/Retired list. Bills and Incognito both moving on - Incognito with hope of playing somewhere else.

haha love it. I follow PFT commenter and he's entertaining. loves Woodhead!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL.com's Mike Silver reports the Browns offered the Eagles the No. 35 overall pick for Nick Foles before eventually trading for Tyrod Taylor.

Per Silver, the Eagles consulted Foles, who said he wished to remain in Philadelphia. The sides later reached a reworked contract that gave Foles 2018 incentives and the option to leave in 2019. It's nice to see a team do right by a player, but the Eagles should have sold high on their Super Bowl hero. As it is, he's excellent quarterback insurance as Carson Wentz completes his recovery from a torn ACL.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

With Chargers’ TE Hunter Henry tearing his ACL, Chargers will have to consider bringing back Antonio Gates.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    NFL.com's Mike Silver reports the Browns offered the Eagles the No. 35 overall pick for Nick Foles before eventually trading for Tyrod Taylor.

Per Silver, the Eagles consulted Foles, who said he wished to remain in Philadelphia. The sides later reached a reworked contract that gave Foles 2018 incentives and the option to leave in 2019. It's nice to see a team do right by a player, but the Eagles should have sold high on their Super Bowl hero. As it is, he's excellent quarterback insurance as Carson Wentz completes his recovery from a torn ACL.
    I still think they'll trade Foles but not until Wentz is 100%

Blog Entries

It's coming out that Hue Jackson leaked the story about Browns trying to trade for Foles.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Yeah, as dumb as the Browns are, I don't think they trade for a guy who's not going to resign with the team. If Foles said no, that s one year, expensive rental. Assuming he would actually report if traded.

11. Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's coming out that Hue Jackson leaked the story about Browns trying to trade for Foles.
    Doesn’t surprise me, that’s his MO. I’m pretty sure he didn’t want Tyrod, and I bet Baker Mayfield was forced on him too.

They should’ve dumped him after an 0-16 season. I have no idea why Haslam kept him around as he’s obviously going to continue being a cancer going forward.

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    26m26 minutes ago
    More
    Nashville officially named as host of 2019 NFL Draft.