Page 448 of 589 FirstFirst ... 446447448449450 ... LastLast
Results 5,365 to 5,376 of 7061
    Blog Entries

Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Tampa columnist calls for Bucs to cut Jameis Winston :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ameis-winston/

... Bc
    sorry but that's laughable. This is the league that keeps guys who beat women, (unless it's on video). As long as he didn't violate substance program he's gold.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    sorry but that's laughable. This is the league that keeps guys who beat women, (unless it's on video). As long as he didn't violate substance program he's gold.
    yea I dont think he needs to be cut... but it does Sound like the people down there in TB are getting tired of him, which isnt good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    yea I dont think he needs to be cut... but it does Sound like the people down there in TB are getting tired of him, which isnt good
    Have any proof? I live in south Florida and the fans are mostly pissed that he's getting suspended for this allegation. The real reason is that his story doesn't line up, kept finding holes in the explanation. Fans down here love the guy from what I see.
    They will face some tough teams, and the Jets, with Ryan Fitzpatrick now.

#crablegs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Yup. No possible way the Bucs even consider cutting Winston

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    #crablegs

Still the 4th best QB in his division

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    ha so true

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    When he plays well, he looks incredible. When he plays poorly, you just say WTF. And with some pretty good talent last year they won 4 games. IIRC Fitz was the QB in 3 of those wins and Winston won 1.

His play has not been good, that I think we can agree about.

Have any proof? I live in south Florida and the fans are mostly pissed that he's getting suspended for this allegation. The real reason is that his story doesn't line up, kept finding holes in the explanation. Fans down here love the guy from what I see.
    They will face some tough teams, and the Jets, with Ryan Fitzpatrick now.
    No proof other then a local columnist calling for him to be cut. I dont think youd see any columnists in Baltimore calling for a star player to be cut after just an accusation

Blog Entries

At what point does it become clear that you can't harass women like that anymore? I mean seriously, do we seriously need to have a workshop to explain this? I get that we live in a hyper-sensitive time and now things that we'd never guess would be offensive are, but the whole point of this change in times is to rid us of the blatantly obvious stupidity. Don't call a woman a dyke or a bitch just because she turned you down. Don't try to dangle perks in front of her for sex at work. Don't grope. I mean seriously. Don't grope. The fact that that even has to be explained is asinine. And Winston didn't have video. He has a rep. Elliott's dumbass goes grabbing titties for the world to see. God only knows what he does when the camera's away. He's an idiot.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_...ar-uber-driver

Hhhmmmm, I seem to smell something burning.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    At what point does it become clear that you can't harass women like that anymore? I mean seriously, do we seriously need to have a workshop to explain this? I get that we live in a hyper-sensitive time and now things that we'd never guess would be offensive are, but the whole point of this change in times is to rid us of the blatantly obvious stupidity. Don't call a woman a dyke or a bitch just because she turned you down. Don't try to dangle perks in front of her for sex at work. Don't grope. I mean seriously. Don't grope. The fact that that even has to be explained is asinine. And Winston didn't have video. He has a rep. Elliott's dumbass goes grabbing titties for the world to see. God only knows what he does when the camera's away. He's an idiot.
    freaking sad. people should know how to not be jerks, but sadly, jameis is probably seen as untouchable there and feels entitled... wonder if he'd stay out of trouble if he was away from his friendly Florida confines