Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 81828384 LastLast

Re: 8-18..28yards...2Int..L

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    exactly Brady has it all, the rings, the family, the hot wife, the money, all the endorsements, that's not enough for, him dude wants be the only one on the mountain top when he's all said an done..Joe looks like he just wants to be done.
    I have this theory that Brady is mentally ill, and that is the exact reason he is the GOAT. Same with Jordan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I have this theory that Brady is mentally ill, and that is the exact reason he is the GOAT. Same with Jordan.
    you kinda almost have to be if you intend to be great, these guys eat, breath and sleep their craft. I know the mindset, you have to go to a different place and a different level of commitment if you really want it. You become obsessed with it and no matter what you do it's never enough. You may enjoy the fruits of your work once in a while but deep down you are self analyzing and being critical of everything you do. It's a mindset only very few people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    you kinda almost have to be if you intend to be great, these guys eat, breath and sleep their craft. I know the mindset, you have to go to a different place and a different level of commitment if you really want it. You become obsessed with it and no matter what you do it's never enough. You may enjoy the fruits of your work once in a while but deep down you are self analyzing and being critical of everything you do. It's a mindset only very few people have.
    Do you remember that speech Jordan gave ... I think it was his hof speech.... but the one where he invited his high school coach just to call him out.....Jordan is a headcase...I'm sure Brady is the same

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Check out @NFLMatchup’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/NFLMatchup/statu...938602497?s=09

Seemingly one of the best qbs against the blitz this year

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Check out @NFLMatchup’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/NFLMatchup/statu...938602497?s=09

Seemingly one of the best qbs against the blitz this year
    Link doesnt work. Well hes fourth in the nfl with a qbr of 123.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Seattles offense is not very good that's just a lot to ask for them to cover. I'd play it safe n just play under 41.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    Yeah I'll be taking Indy with the points. I'm not even sure Seattle overall has the talent to blow them out. I heard this same "they're angry and will take out frustration" line in week 2 when they were a double digit favorite at home against SF... a game they pretty much got outplayed in.

Gotta look for another QB very soon IMHO. Joe has the look that some QB's get after they get beat up...gun shy, hesititant, not aggressive.

Before Brady and a couple QB's recently started a trend of playing very well into their late 30's, most QB's I remember from the 80's and 90's (and looking at their stats, the same for the 60's and 70's), after about 10 seasons or so, there are noticeable dropoffs in production, and it's usually due to the hits over time taking their toll, if not physically, definitely mentally.

Joe looks like he's going to be one of those QB's and not one of the ones that are still playing well in their mid/late 30's.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    That was a very weird game. The 14 points by the defense changed it

who would u rather have at this point big ben or Joe LOl

ben might retire after this season i think his body is failing

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    who would u rather have at this point big ben or Joe LOl

ben might retire after this season i think his body is failing
    Hundley

Blog Entries

flucco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Do you remember that speech Jordan gave ... I think it was his hof speech.... but the one where he invited his high school coach just to call him out.....Jordan is a headcase...I'm sure Brady is the same

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    yup lol that's MJ for you.