Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 8-18..28yards...2Int..L

I think I've seen Flacco look worse, but he looked bad today.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The problem with Flacco that has little to do with the line, OC's and the shit offensive scheme they run, is he makes the same damn mistakes in year 10 that he did in year 1. He locks onto receivers, he doesn't see the field and doesn't have the wherewithal or authority to check out of plays. His failure to improve on his basic flaws demonstrates he is at his ceiling or he hasn't worked hard to improve on his craft.

I wonder if Mallet would do better. He would at least throw down the field. During preseason I was praying to get flacco back but he's been complete shit. Even in the two wins.. how do you not have a pass completed over 5 yards as an NFL QB in an NFL game??? I just don't understand how much more we need to see before we face reality. And then after watching his "oh well" interview after the game. Lost all faith in him.

Ravens are at home this week. If Flacco plays substantially better against Pittsburgh, and then has another poor outing against Oakland, I think we'll have a definitive answer as to what is going on.

Disc injuries tend to respond better when you aren't confined in a seat. The more I move around with mine, the better I tend to feel.

Assuming that is the case, the Ravens have to take a very serious look at his long-term health.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I wonder if Mallet would do better. He would at least throw down the field. During preseason I was praying to get flacco back but he's been complete shit. Even in the two wins.. how do you not have a pass completed over 5 yards as an NFL QB in an NFL game??? I just don't understand how much more we need to see before we face reality. And then after watching his "oh well" interview after the game. Lost all faith in him.
    No he wouldn't. He'd take the same hits Joe takes and start checking down. Or he'd get injured trying.

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    No he wouldn't. He'd take the same hits Joe takes and start checking down. Or he'd get injured trying.
    That may be true. But I'm pretty sure he'd put up a better stat line.

Blog Entries

Flacco had 5th worse QB stats in 10 years

http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-r...er-last-decade

Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco didn't just play the worst game of his career. His struggles rank among the worst in the NFL over the past decade.
    In Sunday's 44-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, Flacco totaled a 0.8 QBR, the fifth-worst mark in the league since 2007

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    It is what it is he’s been looking like doo doo for a couple seasons now and can’t string together consistent games. I chalk up a lot when it comes to Flacco because honestly a lot of it is not his fault but at the same time I still don’t see a QB who should have taken the next step this late in his career to show he wants to be one of the greats. Flacco to me now is just like “meh” he is who he is but when last have we seen Joe lead this team to a 4th qrtr comeback? I can’t recall one unless I must have missed a game or two the last 2-3seasons. Imma just chalk this bullshit up today as these mfers was jet lagged and partied too much because some of them players probably never been overseas before in their life. So that’s my story and I’m sticking to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would Pittsburgh last year count?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco didn't just play the worst game of his career. His struggles rank among the worst in the NFL over the past decade.
    In Sunday's 44-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, Flacco totaled a 0.8 QBR, the fifth-worst mark in the league since 2007
    lock him up

Did Boller ever have a worse game?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Smh 🤦🏾*♂️