Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Steve Bisciotti Needs to Speak

is biscuit in london?

Blog Entries

This thread is exactly why Bisciotti needs to keep his fucking mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Now FFS, can we leave the political shit for political arguments and just talk about football?
    I am beginning to think the answer is no, and that this board should have a real talk about it. But the rules currently state that this entire thread should be dumped in the discard pile.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Who the fuck cares what the UK thinks?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Welcome to my ignore list. Are you for real?

Blog Entries

No protests in my sports
    No protests in the workplace
    No rough housing protest
    No kneeling

Detract from the peaceful protest by pointing out the two out of five hundred knuckleheads destroying property and completely ignore the issues at hand.

There is a pattern here.

Next it'll be, 'Hello, you've reached the United States Department of Constitutional Rights and Social Justice, our offices are currently closed. Please protest Monday-Friday between 9:00AM and 5:00PM.'
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Question for all: When you're at home watching, sitting in your comfortable chair with beverage and snacks, DO YOU STAND FOR THE ANTHEM?
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Question for all: When you're at home watching, sitting in your comfortable chair with beverage and snacks, DO YOU STAND FOR THE ANTHEM?
    Exactly

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    No protests in my sports
    No rough housing protest
    No kneeling

Detract from the peaceful protest by pointing out the two out of five hundred knuckleheads destroying property and completely ignore the issues at hand.

There is a pattern here.

Next it'll be, 'Hello, you've reached the United States Department of Constitutional Rights and Social Justice, our offices are currently closed. Please protest Monday-Friday between 9:00AM and 5:00PM.'
    Ex, this would be hilarious if it weren't so truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    No protests in my sports
    No rough housing protest
    No kneeling

There is a pattern here.

There is no pattern Kapernick and the other players chose to kneel and make the statement as divisive as possible. Whether that be for maximum effect or because they hate America and feel it oppresses them I dunno it's really never been explained but the reality is they could have wrote an oped in the NYT on police brutality and we could have all sat down and rational discussion about the issues that were important to them.

But they didn't like they choose to act like little kids and did something they knew was wrong but did it anyways for the attention they would get as a result of their actions and I'm sorry our anthem is not a political football to be passed around as you see fit. It means something to most of us. You don't get to disrespect it then have a seat at the table with me.

So I'm not really interested in their message. I still condemn police brutality and racism in all forms but when it comes to listening to the players about their ideas their experience their solutions. Don't care.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Lotta worm brains in the thread. 2 or 3 rational people including the FWO boys. God it's just insane to me that this many people think like this. Jfc
    I know. I don't even have the energy to bother anymore. This world is an ugly place. And it's getting even uglier.

11. Re: Steve Bisciotti Needs to Speak

They earned their salaries and how they choose to spend it!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Until the new tv deal comes and with decreased ratings the NFL will feel it. And season ticket holders could evaporate too. Hell they are having trouble reselling tickets. What happens when season ticket holders walk away?