Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ravens vs Jags London = NO DIRECT TV...?

WTH? I'm in Minnesota and get Direct TV specifically for Sunday Ticket and they block this game!!!!? Oh well, I guess I need to figure out how to get one of the NFL streams to come up on my TV.

Re: Ravens vs Jags London = NO DIRECT TV...?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    WTH? I'm in Minnesota and get Direct TV specifically for Sunday Ticket and they block this game!!!!? Oh well, I guess I need to figure out how to get one of the NFL streams to come up on my TV.
    Yahoo will be streaming for free.

I will be out of town on Sunday, is the Yahoo streaming service compatible with my phone, or do I need to find a different way to stream it on my phone? What about the Verizon NFL app that usually streams the locally-shown and nationally televised games, can I use that, or do I need Yahoo?

baltimoreravens.com will also be streaming it online (not on mobile app)
    The Dude Abides

Quote Originally Posted by Gato_Papi View Post
    baltimoreravens.com will also be streaming it online (not on mobile app)
    By the way, here is the Yahoo link:

https://nflstream.yahoo.com

Blog Entries

I think baltimoreravens.com will also be streaming it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    They're not blocking the game. The NFL did not include this game as part of the Sunday Ticket. They put it up for bid and Yahoo purchased the rights. You can watch it there. If you're mad at least be mad at the the guys who did this, the NFL, and not the ones who didn't, DirecTV

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They're not blocking the game. The NFL did not include this game as part of the Sunday Ticket. They put it up for bid and Yahoo purchased the rights. You can watch it there. If you're mad at least be mad at the the guys who did this, the NFL, and not the ones who didn't, DirecTV
    Thanks! Yeah... I'm not mad. I just don't understand why the NFL makes it so difficult when it could be so simple. If they want more money, just charge more money. I'm hooked... I'd pay 20-50 even 100 more bucks a year for EVERYTHING (including preseason). I just want to be able to get up and go to a channel on my big ass TV that has all the games. I don't want to have to stream preseason games on a device or try to figure out how to get this app or that device to show up on my TV... or have to put reading glasses on and watch on a laptop or phone. All is BS. Just do NFL Pay Per View or something...

With all that being said, is there an easy way to get this game on a TV? I have a PS4, not an Xbox. Are there apps or programs that allow me to stream on my TV? I've tried going through the TV web browser... Lol. That doesn't workout too well.

1. Plug the TV into your computer or laptop using an HDMI cable. 2. Set the TV to the appropriate HDMI port. 3. Turn on the computer and it'll add the TV as a second monitor. Boom NFL on big ass screen.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You sound like you work for directv.

I am curious, why can't you watch it on your local CBS station like everyone else?