Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast

Re: Breshad Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Hahaha, I deal with really sick people for a living. Sometimes when it's all going to hell, you need to step back and take a deep breath. The problem is often simpler than it first appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We all know the origin of the problem is in the Front office staff and is trickling down

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    man I saw Brown get pissed on sunday for not getting the ball, Perriman posses no quality that starting WR should have in the NFL he doesn't even sound like he wants the ball when he speaks.
    Perrimen doesnt want the ball....he's afraid of his next drop at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    We all know the origin of the problem is in the Front office staff and is trickling down

Perrimen doesnt want the ball....he's afraid of his next drop at this rate
    Who in the front office staff, Oz, Decosta, any coaches, all of them? And you don't know what Perriman wants. Maybe he wants an accurate throw on a deep ball he has some time to adjust to and catch in stride.

Maclin did the same. The thing is he wants to be a team player. you don't have to be angry when you don't get the ball you can calmly speak like men if you know what I mean

Who in the front office staff, Oz, Decosta, any coaches, all of them? And you don't know what Perriman wants. Maybe he wants an accurate throw on a deep ball he has some time to adjust to and catch in stride.

It seems like hes always gotta contort his body to get the ball, because of bad throws. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that

all of them. The entire team needs a reboot.

We have no goal, no vision, no plan.... we cant decide what offensive scheme we want to run... we draft players that fit schemes that we no longer run.

We cant run the ball consistently, we cant throw, we cant stop the run, we cant generate a pass rush, our special teams is pedestrian

the run is over, its done

Our WRs are the biggest suck in an anomalous year of suck!

Russell Clay‏ @RussellJClay Oct 2
    Through four weeks of the 2017 NFL season, no WR has above 400 REC YDs. The first time that's happened since 1987.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

man I saw Brown get pissed on sunday for not getting the ball, Perriman posses no quality that starting WR should have in the NFL he doesn't even sound like he wants the ball when he speaks.
    Brown has at least earned the right to tantrum with his play (although a road beatdown of your archrivals is not the right time to exercise those rights). Just like no one was really mad at Wallace for repeating that he wanted the rock. At least the guy has had a few 1000 yard seasons. Perriman needs to make catches when the ball hits him in the hands. Then he can get more vocal when Joe overthrows or overlooks him.

Blog Entries

Here's what Perriman wants :

and on a silver platter too... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Our WRs are the biggest suck in an anomalous year of suck!

Russell Clay‏ @RussellJClay Oct 2
    Through four weeks of the 2017 NFL season, no WR has above 400 REC YDs. The first time that's happened since 1987.
    man where do you find these gems? you are thorough.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Breshad Perriman

man where do you find these gems? you are thorough.
    That's why he's called "BigPlayReceiver"... Bc

11. Re: Breshad Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    We still have one guy on this board who's predicting 1,500 yards for Perriman and that isn't for his career
    He forgot to move the decimal point; he meant 15.00.

12. Re: Breshad Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    He forgot to move the decimal point; he meant 15.00.
    You couldn't move the decimal point one more digit over.

Damn, Breshad is getting the business in this thread.