Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Breshad Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    In our offense, unless the defense simply dictates it and "dares" us to beat them through our third receiver, when would we ever "feed" him the ball?
    This has been my thought ever since we acquired Maclin. This offseason I thought Perriman would break out this year, because (a) he would finally get a training camp, (b) the reports out of OTA's from all sources were so consistently glowing, and (c) we would force-feed him the ball which would MAKE him develop his game.

Nope and nope. Missed another training camp, and Maclin arrived and immediately became the #1. Good for the Ravens, bad for Perriman.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I guess you're trying to gin up a false narrative that it was part of a deception operation driven by the BR Hype Train. Wonder how they got the RSR, Sun and Baltimore Beatdown reporters to see the same mirage: That Perriman was making all these huge plays during the spring.
    No, I'm simply asking if anyone else saw where they had high praises of him coming out of training camp and practice before he got hurt. Pretty sure I saw it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Mink and downing no nothing about football. Half this board knows more

4. Re: Breshad Perriman

He made some really nice plays in limited time last year. I thought he'd take a big step forward this year but we're still waiting....He just doesn't look confident out there. Maybe it's the hammy or the lack of training camp but I don't know. He might not be the WR I thought he could be but maybe he can be at least serviceable. Even though hes sucked this year, and maybe I'm crazy but I'm expecting a breakout game for him sometime soon.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

it was easy to call this one. bad hands all day

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He certainly has the opportunity to redeem himself. There is a lot of season left and this offense could use someone dynamic. Someone who can make a play when it doesn't seem to be there. I will say, however, that it's no coincidence he was chosen right after Torrey left for San Fransisco and we are now dealing with similar issues with him that we saw with Torrey.
    Torrey made plays though so BP is like a poor mans torrey.

I watch the college footage of him and I read the glowing reports from training camp and watch his TDs from last year... and it's like this guy should really be a star. He is one of the few guys on our team who is a legitimate threat to take it to the house with only the tiniest crease of daylight.

I say you keep feeding him the ball, give him the rest of the year, keep coaching him, keep the reps going. So much of a WRs game is their alpha mentality and confidence. I'm guessing Breshad is low on both. All it'll take is one or two big games, kind of like Nelson Agholor for the Eagles.

I know I'm one of the biggest resident optimists on this board, and I fully acknowledge it doesn't look good for Perriman, but I'm not ready to quit on his size/speed/radius just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take away Macklin's two touchdowns, what has any receiver done in two games! Everybody need to chill out and STFU. Same people dissing this cat, gonna be the same ones praising him next week. He and Joe are not on the same page yet. Give them time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    that brotha needs to look himself long and hard in the mirror and do a gut check right now, because he is failing.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Same people dissing this cat, gonna be the same ones praising him next week. !
    Or the week after that.

Or the week after that.

Or the week after that.

Or the week after that.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Take away Macklin's two touchdowns, what has any receiver done in two games! Everybody need to chill out and STFU. Same people dissing this cat, gonna be the same ones praising him next week. He and Joe are not on the same page yet. Give them time!
    Flacco and Maclin are on the same page as of game 1. Flacco and Perriman still aren't on the same page in year 3. No way should that be the case

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Or the week after that.

Or the week after that.

Or the week after that.

Or the week after that.
    Or after the bye....