Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Breshad Perriman

Lololololol.

You can truly tell that Bc's old and been through everything you could reasonably go through in life. He, as the young people say, gives no fucks what so ever.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Lololololol.

You can truly tell that Bc's old and been through everything you could reasonably go through in life. He, as the young people say, gives no fucks what so ever.
    You guys listen to the sword :

or else you're dealin' with me!

... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Smoove mentioned that he heard Wallace was beginning to grumble about his lack of targets, while still acknowledging that winning comes first. That's what I responded to. The Baltimore Ravens were going to go into the season with an Offensive line of Stanley, Lewis, Jensen, Yanda and Hurst. At that point, it doesn't matter how many linemen they lost. They were doomed from the start.
    Ya 4/5 of those are fine to go into the season with and everyone here knew that as soon as a tackle would inevitably become available that they would pounce on hin, like they did. There plan was perfectly fine. The rest of your point is brain wormed.

Why does BcRaven feel the need to sign his name to every post? Is he aware that his name shows up just above his post?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Am I the only one to admit that I legitimately didn’t know who Breshad Perriman was when we drafted him? I’m just being honest; but I want to know if there were any others out there like me at the time?
    Me. I don't follow the college game at all, except I read about the Terps, and I might watch a rando game once a season like Navy vs OhSt.

Blog Entries

While we are piling on who ends the season with more yards BP or juice?

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    DHB was drafted by Oakland.
    Last WR Steelers drafted in the 1st round was Santonio Holmes in 2006.
    Thanks for straightening me out! I knew he was a first round pick, I just forgot not by the Steelers! So it seems that he was a first rounder by proxy. A stat hound I am not. I do remember Holmes being drafted - seems like a lifetime ago.

8. Re: Breshad Perriman

Perriman's catching ability is mind boggling. He can high point the ball and make some pretty good grabs when it's thrown high and deep. For whatever reason he cannot catch a straight line bullet on slants and crossing routes. He needs to stay along sideline and running down field, stay away from the middle of the field on the short/quick throws. Problem for him (and Wallace) is our offensive scheme doesn't throw down field as much as it used to during the Torrey days

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Steelers have only selected a wide receiver in the first round less than a handful of times. Darius HB was the most recent and that was 3-4 years ago. They are either lucky or good at identifying potential, hard to say. Maybe both. With that in mind, I would have loved to see Perriman do well. I feel he just has so much potential, I can't imagine what is in the guys head regarding his lack of performance. Sometimes guys just need a fresh start in a new system. Just stay away from the Browns Breshad - please!
    Since 1971 the Steelers have drafted wide outs 7 times.

1971 Frank Lewis-Solid career
    1974 Lynn Swann-HOF
    1984 Louis Lipps -Solid career
    1994 Charles Johnson- Average career, considered a bust by some
    1999 Troy Edwards-Huge Bust
    2000 Plaxico Buress- Solid career
    2006 Santonio Holmes-Solid career

Blog Entries

Question Re: Breshad Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Why does BcRaven feel the need to sign his name to every post? Is he aware that his name shows up just above his post?
    I am, but why did you feel the need for your post? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Perriman gut Check homie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Perriman gut Check homie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My boy Smoove lol