Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: London roll call

I'll be the tall guy with the short beard in a Flacco Super Bowl jersey wearing a shitload of beads.

My wife will be the short Italian lady throat-punching random Jags fans.
    "Chin up, chest out."

3. Re: London roll call

Just look out for the most Scottish looking guy there. No kilt though, don't get excited.

Blog Entries

Posting from just outside Prague. I tried to arrange a side jaunt to London to take in the game & meet y'all but was unsuccessful . Have a blast, root 'em home to 3-0, safe travels & return to all. Remember to look to the right first when crossing a road!! Go Crows!
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

5. Re: London roll call

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    If anyone who is not part of Fells Point Ravens - UK Ravens flock, I'd look forward to meeting you at the The Green Man Pub on gameday morning. I'll be wearing an Oher road jersey and my black & grey full beard.
    Like a real tourist I need some additional pointers. Google has two "The green man", one in SOHO the other in Fitzrovia. So which one ist it? Also what is the timeframe of gameday morning? IŽll try to convince my group to stop by for a Pint. If they have other ideas IŽll stop by on my own...

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanGermany View Post
    Like a real tourist I need some additional pointers. Google has two "The green man", one in SOHO the other in Fitzrovia. So which one ist it? Also what is the timeframe of gameday morning? IŽll try to convince my group to stop by for a Pint. If they have other ideas IŽll stop by on my own...
    It's just down from Wembley towards Wembley Central tube (which is a fair walk from the stadium)

If you can't spot it, I'll post up a google maps link.

The tailgate is just a corner of the Wembley car park, it's nothing like the car lots of the best food and parties like in Baltimore.
    As for timings. we are in club Wembley so will get in early as we can to make the most of it. But I've got everyone in our group of 16-20 to agree to meet at the green man about 11ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I'll be the tall guy with the short beard in a Flacco Super Bowl jersey wearing a shitload of beads.

My wife will be the short Italian lady throat-punching random Jags fans.
    Going on the average fan in the admiralty, you are about 500 people.
    As for your wife, I've not yet seen a jags fan to punch in London today.

Ive had a day trip to London today.
    I'm back tomorrow for the whole weekend.
    It looks like for the first time the NFL won't be running an outdoor fan gathering on the game weekend. They'll do it for the saints in a couple of weeks, and any previous game, but not us.
    However. This has turned into the best news ever.
    Letting the Ravens have free reign has let them make their own base in a medium sized pub, it's big enough to hold a crowd, small enough to be part of the action, and I may be bias, because this is my team, it's massively better than anything the NFL uk guys have com up with before.
    We got there a little late but saw J.O. Met Ed Reed, and met a bunch of fans from every corner of the planet.
    Honestly. This is gonna be a home game for us on Sunday.
    Hopefully Sunday puts to bed the memory of that Monday night game against the jags a few years ago.
    Can't wait to do it again tomorrow!
    Btw. Ed Reeeeeed!!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Denny View Post
    Going on the average fan in the admiralty, you are about 500 people.
    As for your wife, I've not yet seen a jags fan to punch in London today.

Haha that's perfect! Maybe I should wear my Michael Jackson or Mark Clayton jersey to stand out.

This is going to be a Ravens home game y'all.
    "Chin up, chest out."

YES YES YES goooooooooooooooo ravens.
    good job ALL!!!!

At belfast airport now waiting my flight. Hope to make the bar for 6 tomorrow if me and the finance can get through the site seeing in time!

Ken (Filmstudy) and his better half (Maureen) are here in London now. We'll be at the Green Man on Sunday by approximately 11:30. I'll be the guy in the Brandon Williams jersey and Maureen has a Ray Lewis jersey.

Hope to meet as many as possible, particularly UK Ravens fans we don't normally see in Baltimore.

Go Ravens