Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

London roll call

Who is going, how many in your immediate group, when arriving and departing and where are you staying? I'll start:

• Mista & Mrs T = 2
    • arrive this Friday afternoon
    • 3 other friends in our large group run by Fells Point Raven
    • another dozen or so friends to meet pre-game
    • staying at the Doubletree Hyde Park
    • depart Tuesday afternoon
    Last edited by Mista T; 09-18-2017 at 12:53 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: London roll call

Me and Mrs HiH = 2
    Arrive Saturday AM
    Renting a flat in Notting Hill through Oct 2

Going to The Admiralty 6-8 Saturday; will be at Green Man before the game (probably get there around 10:30) and if it's as awesome as we're hoping, might come back after the game; tentatively watching the Ravens/Steelers game in a private room at a local bar. If anyone will still be in town and looking for a place to watch us throat-punch the Yinzers, let me know and I'll see if they have room for a couple more.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Me and the Mrs. = 2
    Leaving Wednesday arriving LHR Thursday AM
    staying at the St. James' Court hotel, near Buckingham Palace
    depart Monday AM for Paris and then Italy

I'm still considering plans but the Admiralty might be in play Saturday evening.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

anyone here going with bmorearoundtown?

I wish! Have fun!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Me and Mrs HiH = 2
    Arrive Saturday AM
    Renting a flat in Notting Hill through Oct 2

Going to The Admiralty 6-8 Saturday; will be at Green Man before the game (probably get there around 10:30) and if it's as awesome as we're hoping, might come back after the game; tentatively watching the Ravens/Steelers game in a private room at a local bar. If anyone will still be in town and looking for a place to watch us throat-punch the Yinzers, let me know and I'll see if they have room for a couple more.
    Fells Point Raven is arranging a private room somewhere for that game and is looking for more numbers to make it viable- get in touch with him and he'll be able to help you out

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Fells Point Raven is arranging a private room somewhere for that game and is looking for more numbers to make it viable- get in touch with him and he'll be able to help you out
    Indeed I am! From reading your message - is the private bar you're talking about the one I'm arranging?! If not, let me know and will pass on details. If so, then see your FB DMs!

We are heading to The Green Man Hotel for pregaming. Green Man is a 5 minute walk from Wembley.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Hi, As i've said on another thread.
    We have 8 uk ravens and 8 Hagerstown/Boonsboro area. Arriving Thursday, although some of the Brits won't make it until saturday.

Just a couple of things to speed up people's visits.
    If you land at heathrow, there is a fast train to london paddington. It's definitely worth the $50 return ticket, & will get you into town in 15 minutes rather than a much slower tube train. you can book in advance here https://www.heathrowexpress.com
    Also, to use the tube (underground) get an oyster card for a £5 deposit, you can top it up and use the tube hassle free, you can return it for your money back at the end of your stay.
    Also, if anyone of thinking of going on the london eye, you can book in advance and cut the line in the queue. that should save you an hours worth of waiting around.
    Finally, if you want to save some pennies on beers, you can buy alcohol at any supermarket and keep them in the mini-fridge in your hotel room!

For GameDay, if you can, try to approach wembley by walking down "Wembley Way" there'll be plenty of things happening there and it's the traditional way in. If you can, get up to Bobby Moore's statue on the upper deck, that's the equivalent of rubbing Johnny U's Toe at M&T.

If anyone is stuck or needs help, reply on here and our group will do our best to lend a hand.
    Denny
    (@markdenman on twitter)

10. Re: London roll call

I'll be heading down from Scotland. After 6 of us visited last year for the Redskins Bengals game, I'll be making the trip myself this time... couldn't miss the chance to see my team. I'll be arriving Saturday morning and leaving Monday afternoon. Staying in the Kings Cross area!

11. Re: London roll call

Hello everyone!

- we are arriving Friday morning with 5 from Hannover (Germany)

- staying at St. James Court Hotel (same as camdenyard)

- leaving on Monday afternoon

-besides going to the game and doing some sightseeing we have nothing planned yet

If anyone who is not part of Fells Point Ravens - UK Ravens flock, I'd look forward to meeting you at the The Green Man Pub on gameday morning. I'll be wearing an Oher road jersey and my black & grey full beard.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).