Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Week 3: The Jags

They are gonna go directly at the edge rushers. Maybe Howard is not quick enough to deal with speedy edge rushers, but speedy edge rushers won't be able to stand up to a steady diet of push from that beast all game.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    After seeing their performance today, this is another game that we should win handedly.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
    I dont know what our offensive will look like without Yanda. He covers up a lot of mistakes. I would expect a huge drop in russing production and flacco to get hurried more. Hopefully we can scheme up some effective short passing game

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I will say I'm worried about their DL. Campbell, Jackson, Ngakoue, Fowler Jr, Day - deep and skilled 4 man line.

Smith, Jack and Posluszny is one of the better trios in the league for LB's. Smith and Jack are athletic as hell and will give the gameplan for using the TE's a run for its money.

Secondary of Gipson, Church, Ramsey and Bouye is solid too.

Their D is damn good. On paper it's up there with ours. I think we have the experience over them, but for gods sake we need to solve the secondary communication errors.

The key on offense is going to be to get the run game working early.

On defense we need to do the opposite and shut down their run game. Hurns and Lee aren't bad, but Allen Robinson being out helps.

Their OL isn't that game. I actually agree with Baldy for the first time ever. Both D's will probably dominate.

I have a weird feeling we blow them out, but when I go to reason and logic a 12-9 game makes the most sense.
    Borttles might be the only Pro QB bad enough to be stopped by the Peesvent 4th quarter technique

Blog Entries

By the way, what's your plan to watch the game? It's not going to be part of SundayTicket and not shown on local TV. I think the only options may be on the PC or Xbox.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    By the way, what's your plan to watch the game? It's not going to be part of SundayTicket and not shown on local TV. I think the only options may be on the PC or Xbox.
    I think it's shown on national TV though, no? I watched the game last year on TV.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I think it's shown on national TV though, no? I watched the game last year on TV.
    I've check my listings, it's not being shown here, only in Baltimore and Jax areas. I have Verizon and can stream it also but want the pic on my giant screen

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

MM and Roman are going to earn their paychecks this weekend. Replacing Yanda while going against a great defense. Yikes! I think they are going to have use some of the stretch runs that worked well on Sunday. Maybe get Alex Collins a few more carries. Definitely going to have to move the pocket on passing plays. When Yanda went out defenders were coming free up the middle. I think I would actually prefer Loomie over Bergstrom long term. Maybe Bowanko in C and Kick Jensen over. Man this is going to be a tough week.

It will be interesting to see the crowd make-up on Sunday. This will be the fifth straight year that the Jags have played in London... but I still have a feeling that there will be more Ravens fans there than Jax fans. It will be fun to have such an early Sunday morning kickoff for the first time ever. I wouldn't want a 9:30 start with any regularity, but it's cool that my early-fall Sunday will be freed up just after noon!

I like our chances. Oddsmakers have us as 3.5-to-4 point favorites. I think we'll cover that. But the loss of Yanda is a big x-factor. If we can't run the ball, we could be in deep doo-doo.

Blog Entries

My fear is their defense, which looks legit, figures out how to bust up our busted up OL.

My hope is that even if so, bortles gon get bortled by our defense.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

i don't know bout this game we took a big hit with Yanda yesterday and this would be a game where the team just come out looking flat. We always play down to these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Amazon Fire Stick with Kodi plugin and IPTV services

Blog Entries

yahoo is also streaming it for free