Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why is everyone so high on James Washington?

For those who have read my posts, many of you may perceive me as a james washington hater. Frankly, I definitely can be most of the time but I’m willing to hear out the opposition. Why does james washington get mocked to the first round? Is he worth a first round pick? Is he better than guys like dj moore, anthony miller, or christian kirk? Is his build-up speed going to translate to the nfl or will he be another perriman? Just an example of the questions I have when hearing his name, feel free to answer these questions or prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Why is everyone so high on James Washington?

Somebody hack the Steelers and make a list of the WR prospects they covet this year. Problem solved.

Blog Entries

Somebody should do something about pointless threads being made about topics that belong in a thread that already exists and is active

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Somebody should do something about pointless threads being made about topics that belong in a thread that already exists and is active
    Who pooped in your cheerios Jona?

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Agreed. Clogs up the board. There's a draft thread for a reason

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Agreed. Clogs up the board. There's a draft thread for a reason
    You mean the thread that is like 100 pages long. Threads like that only make so that new people can't really get in on the conversation. Because who is actually going to read 1 million posts to catch up on the conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You mean the thread that is like 100 pages long. Threads like that only make so that new people can't really get in on the conversation. Because who is actually going to read 1 million posts to catch up on the conversation?
    agreed. Those long threads are more chat room than discusssion thread.
    The Senior Bowl thread, Calvin Ridley thread, WR wishlist thread, etc. however...

I’d recommend reading the senior bowl thread. BPR covered his 1 on 1’s quite well and it answers some of these questions.

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by MK5200 View Post
    For those who have read my posts, many of you may perceive me as a james washington hater. Frankly, I definitely can be most of the time but I’m willing to hear out the opposition. Why does james washington get mocked to the first round? Is he worth a first round pick? Is he better than guys like dj moore, anthony miller, or christian kirk? Is his build-up speed going to translate to the nfl or will he be another perriman? Just an example of the questions I have when hearing his name, feel free to answer these questions or prove me wrong.

His footwork was incredible on the senior day practice, and reports say he's lighting people up. He's got an impressive wingspan.

If he runs a fast 40 he can easily jump into the 1st round
    Burn it down

Tf? Let people make threads they wanna make. If you feel that it is redundant, then don't participate... geez
    This franchise is circling the toilet bowl of mediocrity waiting to be flushed.

Blog Entries

just posted stuff in senior bowl thread

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Tf? Let people make threads they wanna make. If you feel that it is redundant, then don't participate... geez
    I know its why I posted a way to simple summary for him, this board gets PMS occasionally
    Burn it down