Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cincy will be 0-3 , the season for Ravens just got that much easier.

We know the Browns (while still an NFL team, and not a joke), are not going to challenge for the AFCN. The Marvin Lewis era Bengals are going to dive and Browns will fight them for last place. I see it, I feel it. They will not win 4 days from now. Stadium will be empty again by early 3rd quarter. Then they will face Green Bay.
    Adios Bengals 2017. I don't know if we played an even average team today. But I'm no longer worried about Cincinnati this year. They are awful, and need an almost immediate coaching change. I liked the result of today's win, but Cincinnati is not a good gauge for us yet.

Blog Entries

Re: Cincy will be 0-3 , the season for Ravens just got that much easier.

I mean the Texans just lost to the Jags....so feel like Cincy has real good chance to win Thursday night.
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Blog Entries

I'm not gonna write the Bengals off yet. They did look awful tbf, but their D still weren't bad without two of their starters. I doubt they start 0-3. I do think they look like an 7-9 team or something as it stands though.

Blog Entries

Expecting Houston to go on the road in four days and win a game this early in the season, is a tough ask. I actually expect Cincinnati to pull out an ugly one.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I feel you. But Jags have talent, and the AFC south is the strangest division in American football.

Blog Entries

This was a great test for the Ravens. Division rival on the road with plenty of offensive weapons. I think Cinci wins Thursday.

Blog Entries

I think our defense is just that good but Cinci is still no joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest problem for Cincinnati is their offensive line and that showed today. We bitch and moan about our own OL, and there are certainly problems, but Cincy's read as follows:

LT Cedric Ogbuehi
    LG Clint Boling
    C Russell Bodine
    RG Trey Hopkins
    RT Jake Fisher

Then, they lost Hopkins, probably their best OL, to a "significant knee injury", leaving the great T.J. Johnson to finish.

You can have all the skill talent you want but you won't get much out of it with a crappy line.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    We know the Browns (while still an NFL team, and not a joke), are not going to challenge for the AFCN. The Marvin Lewis era Bengals are going to dive and Browns will fight them for last place. I see it, I feel it. They will not win 4 days from now. Stadium will be empty again by early 3rd quarter. Then they will face Green Bay.
    Adios Bengals 2017. I don't know if we played an even average team today. But I'm no longer worried about Cincinnati this year. They are awful, and need an almost immediate coaching change. I liked the result of today's win, but Cincinnati is not a good gauge for us yet.
    I will repeat the humorous words of Mark Twain,
    “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”
    Perhaps the Bengals will bounce back, maybe not, but IMO it's way too early to write them off... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Expecting Houston to go on the road in four days and win a game this early in the season, is a tough ask. I actually expect Cincinnati to pull out an ugly one.

Road teams usually fare extremely bad on Thursday night games let alone a road team getting ready to start a rookie QB.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Bc....true enough. I'm just banking on what I see and making bets with my mouth. It's what's fun about sports. I just kind-of think Cincinnati gos back to their resting place...a lousy football team that accomplishes nothing. They have a head coach that there is enough print to have fired like 6 years ago. Is he an old comfortable chair, I guess, but that team is swimming backwards.

And I do see an unlikely Thursday home loss. Pretty rare, but Bengals are awful in all phases. I followed their team this off-season. Which means, while I like the result, I'm still reserved about pumping Ravens. Our D looks legit no doubt, I'm really high on that.
    Last edited by alienstar; 09-10-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Plus, I'm rooting for Cincinnati on Thursday in a way. Makes our debut even that much more meaningful. But I predict a Houston victory. Also, the complete jumbled up AFC south will make for a very WILD wild card situation.