As the Ravens open their contest against the Bengals in week 1, and I personally am prepared as Hurricane Irma inches southward up the US, I have given thought of how America has changed drastically over the last 60 years, and it is for the worse.

I am a traditional Christian and many would see me as odd in adhering to the Bible which prohibits 'fornication' which is reserved for husband and wife. I am a man for the 1950's. Although, the problem to me in America is economic and the shrinking middle class (Will it ever come back?), things like getting away from faith and a church-going, law-abiding, and civil society are at issue and underlie the problems in America.

Our society is setup for two incomes to support a household comfortably; namely, from a husband and wife. However, without a good Christian foundation and fiber in our culture, I argue that leads to the other problems in our country. Citizens do not understand that if you give respect (in life) that you will get respect.

As we await the first full Sunday of NFL games and the Ravens, what do you mainly see wrong with our society and culture?