Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blog Entries

Re: Listen to The Audio Clip

Mods, please move this topic to the Politics thread ASAP.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Blog Entries

"A moment to say no matter what differences we have, we are all American and it's a privilege to be one."

"This tradition of the National Anthem at ballgames, goes back over 100 years to World War I. The people then, loved their nation."

What was the privilege of women back then?
    What was the privilege of Minorities back then?

Not even 100 years ago. How about 50 years ago. When Soldiers came home from battle and were treated differently, due to the color of their skin. U.S. soldiers, forced to drink from different water fountains, exempt from entering certain establishments and forced to enter others through the back door.

I stand for the anthem, because I stand for what I hope the nation can become. Being a former Law Enforcement Officer, I hope that one day we can bridge the gap between Law Enforcement and society, breaking new social ground. However, I make these statements to say that the National Anthem does not share the same historic meaning for everyone. That is the microcosm of the issue at hand. We as a people need to reach a point where we are willing to open our minds and hearts to the reality that history and life are very different for some people. Once we do that, I think you will begin to see more olive branches extended and new ground broken.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Micheal Savage lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Mods, please move this topic to the Politics thread ASAP.
    So what these assholes did yesterday isn't politics? Make a decison, because they've just ruined this sport, and you proved my freaking point! Last post on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    So what these assholes did yesterday isn't politics? Make a decison, because they've just ruined this sport, and you proved my freaking point! Last post on this board.
    1) Take it up with me. I moved it.

2) Ok.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

A frickin MEN

You're an idiot. Unless you've been underground the last 48 hours.

You're an idiot. Unless you've been underground the last 48 hours.
    I thought the previous post was your last.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, I HAVE JUST WRITTEN A BOOK ABOUT GOD. THERE’S A PASSAGE FROM THE BIBLE I’D LIKE TO QUOTE FOR YOU. IT’S FROM PROVERBS 3:31 AND IT READS, “ENVY THOU NOT THE OPPRESSOR AND CHOOSE NONE OF HIS WAYS.”

TODAY, THE OPPRESSORS ARE THE BULLIES OF THE NFL WHO KNEEL OR HIDE WHEN OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM IS PLAYED, FORCING A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE TO WITNESS THEIR VILE, INSULTING, AND UNINFORMED VIEW OF WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR.
    I stopped reading right after this mis-treatment of the Scripture.

Sensitive much? Hopefully you don't melt in the sun, Snowflake
    Last edited by usmccharles; 09-26-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Michael savage is a racist. This is the dumbest most misinformed thing I have ever heard. Kapernick girlfriend is not a radical Muslim. Although the country says equal protection under the law in its by laws, we all know that this is not true. That's what the protest is about. The flag and the anthem mean different things to different people. You can't be upset with a population of your society that has a much different experience than you do and then ignore the reality of what's going on in the real world. Horrible take by Savage