Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who was to Blame for Each Loss - 2016 Season

With our 22nd season beginning soon, I thought I'd do an activity with you all, where I would ask who you all blamed following each of our past losses, and who you had as the MVP following each of our past wins regarding our past 21 seasons. For both the MVP and the blame, you can choose more than one person, and it doesn't have to be a player, it can be a coach as well. With that said, to begin, who did you all blame following each of our 8 losses last season?

Re: Who was to Blame for Each Loss - 2016 Season

Quote Originally Posted by jcn35 View Post
    With our 22nd season beginning soon, I thought I'd do an activity with you all, where I would ask who you all blamed following each of our past losses, and who you had as the MVP following each of our past wins regarding our past 21 seasons. For both the MVP and the blame, you can choose more than one person, and it doesn't have to be a player, it can be a coach as well. With that said, to begin, who did you all blame following each of our 8 losses last season?
    What a negative thread, we haven't even played week 1 yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smh

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jcn35 View Post
    Do you actually enjoying being a Ravens fan? I'd consider rooting for someone else if all I could of was who to blame for losing 8 games last season. Daaamn.

Blog Entries

2016 is over. Why would anyone look for someone to blame at this point?

Blog Entries

Obama

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Personally I blame Excelletor for our 8 losses.

I'm sure he did some sort of curse or some shit.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I went to the Jets game. I distinctly remember hearing the inactive list on the way to the Meadowlands and was like, "OH SHIT!" Yanda, Mosely, Suggs, Stanley, Smith, It was like all five guys on the team with a shot at the HOF were gutted. But fuck it, it was Jernigan's fault because in football you're not allowed to use injuries as an excuse!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I went to the Jets game. I distinctly remember hearing the inactive list on the way to the Meadowlands and was like, "OH SHIT!" Yanda, Mosely, Suggs, Stanley, Smith, It was like all five guys on the team with a shot at the HOF were gutted. But fuck it, it was Jernigan's fault because in football you're not allowed to use injuries as an excuse!
    Zuttah she got driven back into the qb three times tripping Joe up as he was handing off

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Zuttah she got driven back into the qb three times tripping Joe up as he was handing off

Good for you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    This team would have been 10-6 possibly 11-5 if it wasn't for those injuries. And people act like we're the Cleveland browns on this board at times.

Blog Entries

go home OP your drunk..don't kill the vibe it's purple friday let's get LOUD!!!! LET'S GO RAVENS LET'S GO!!