Thread: Sports Betting

Sports Betting

So recently I just got into sports betting, I am not trying to become a professional or anything, just a couple here or there. Wonder if anyone wanted to share and tips or picks they made, ask questions, etc. Just something else to do on here. I use Bovada

So to play It safe for the first week, I went with a 3 game parlay (sarcasm) for $50 with a pay out of 286.

Atlanta -7
    Pittsburg -9
    New Orleans +2.5

Blog Entries

Re: Sports Betting

I used to a bit. I liked it and was doing good picking college games individually. Then I got into parlay's and the NFL and went to shit, so I stopped.

Good luck. My advice from experience pick college games and if you pick rivalry games go with the home team underdog.

Re: Sports Betting

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I used to a bit. I liked it and was doing good picking college games individually. Then I got into parlay's and the NFL and went to shit, so I stopped.

Good luck. My advice from experience pick college games and if you pick rivalry games go with the home team underdog.
    I don't know a single thing about college football, So that would be even harder