Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Ray Lewis talking about Kap

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Maybe he was busy cleaning up the other fucking people that were shot the prior night/week.

Dead bodies rolled up in carpets, decomposing.

Or maybe he was busy putting abandoned children into care after their crackwhore mother rolled out.

These are everyday scenarios for Baltimore City police officers. Just ask them.

You have had to deal with that shit?

All for ~ $50k a year at the time? I'll guess no.

I'm sure when he was washing the stench of week old bodies from his uniform, he wouldn't have been offended by pig socks.

But I'm sure to you he was stuffing his face with donuts huh??

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
    Nice to assume what I'm thinking, you when you assume you make an ass out of you and me

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Once football starts being played this will slowly slip away. Majority of people are sick of this story and there isn't even a reason to be a story. Maybe its a distraction to you...I could care less and I highly doubt Jeremy Maclin in the middle of catching a football trying to get his feet in bounds is wondering "man, this kap situation is really hurting my concentration, I don't think I can catch this." I think everyone is overblowing this crap, point blank period punctuation mark paragraph.
    Charles how bout this some team sign him and it will go away all together

Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown#21 View Post
    It is a distraction, point blank period and before the first game of the season. How isn't this a distraction?
    This particular incident isn't the Ravens fault...it's a former player and an unemployed GF.

Ravens clearly made their decision weeks ago...I'd expect a lot of no comments about this story and it will go away by the weekend.

I just think the Ravens should have A...never publicially talked about it (trying to gauge the fans/sponsors was silly...you should already know what would happen here)...and B, not brought in a former player when it comes to personnel decisions.

They can debate all they want, and sure, they can privately reach out to sponsors and such, I had no issue with that. Bringing the fans opinions to this was silly as was trying to involve Ray.

This blip is simply Ray going on TV and running his mouth, he's not a spokesman for the team and I'm sure they didn't want him blabbering about this. If you are going to blame anybody for this particular "distraction", the only person to blame is Ray Lewis. The team made their decision weeks ago, Kap's GF made that post weeks ago. Nobody was giving that stuff anymore attention until Ray Lewis opened his mouth to make himself feel important yet again.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Can you please try to use correct grammar so I can try to understand your point.

Blog Entries

Don't get why people get so pissy and moany about what Ray says. The guys a legend and one of the best players to ever play the game, and has the right to say what he likes. Kap and his gf can also say what they like even though it's all bullshit and what she tweeted was actually a typical liberal institutionally racist thing to do.

Blog Entries

These types of activists only create more divide in western society. There are better ways to address the issue.

Blog Entries

I wonder if his GF would post a picture analogizing the White owner of her radio station to a slave owner???

I'm sure Jeff Smulyan would have loved it.

Or does she not shit where she eats when it comes to her own job?

Last edited by bt12483; 09-06-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Can someone explain to me in simple terms what the hell is going on here?

I flat out don't believe Ray. They were about to close the deal, but all reports were that they were "keeping the option open". They signed Woodrum before the picture was posted. As somone else said, there's zero mention of Ozzie in all this, yet it was Ray freaking Lewis and Steve Biscotti as the ones about to close the deal?? And if that's the case, why is it only coming out now? Ray has been all over the place since that pic posted talking about Kaepernick. This guy really loves to talk about himself.

Also, if you're offended by pig socks then you're too emotionally fragile. Kaepernick's pig socks were in regards to the San Francisco PD, who has so much corruption going on that I don't see how anyone can have an issue with it (unless they don't know his reasoning, don't care, and just want to be mad at their own incorrect assumption)

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Can someone explain to me in simple terms what the hell is going on here?
    That's like asking someone to kick you in the nuts man.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Can you please try to use correct grammar so I can try to understand your point.
    It will go away when he is signed by a team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    I flat out don't believe Ray. They were about to close the deal, but all reports were that they were "keeping the option open". They signed Woodrum before the picture was posted. As somone else said, there's zero mention of Ozzie in all this, yet it was Ray freaking Lewis and Steve Biscotti as the ones about to close the deal?? And if that's the case, why is it only coming out now? Ray has been all over the place since that pic posted talking about Kaepernick. This guy really loves to talk about himself.

Also, if you're offended by pig socks then you're too emotionally fragile. Kaepernick's pig socks were in regards to the San Francisco PD, who has so much corruption going on that I don't see how anyone can have an issue with it (unless they don't know his reasoning, don't care, and just want to be mad at their own incorrect assumption)
    So you don't think pig socks are offensive to police officers and their families?

Well, they fucking are. Sorry to enlighten you to that fact.

It's not "emotionally fragile" to not like pig socks when they put their ass on the line for people that don't give a shit about themselves, let alone others.